A Task is a Task regardless of where it originates

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'd like to see a task that originates from a sequence show up in Sales - tasks regardless of when the reminder is set for.  I understand now if a task originates in a sequence it only shows when at the reminder time.

When I create a sequence, I'd prefer not to manually set the time for 8:00 am (ish) for each task.  I'd like to go to Sales-tasks and select tasks that are due today and see all of them.  This is important to our cadence as we do all cold outreach and follow up in the morning and up until around 1:00 PM.  

Thank you for your consideration.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @mdkriech2108 ,

When a task is included in a sequence, it is only actually created when a contact reaches that part of the sequence.  For example, if a task will be created if there is no response within 1 day to an email, that task will not exist anywhere until that deadline passes.  Once a task has been created, it should show up in Sales > Tasks, even if it was created by a sequence.   

If you would like tasks that may be created in the future to show up in the Tasks section, let me know, and I will move this post to our Ideas Forum.

0 Upvotes