CRM

Participant

[402] Portal cannot create another PORTAL_SPECIFIC_OBJECT.

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a record on a user defined object and i suddenly am not allowed to. 

The user defined object has less then 1 000 000 records, however i get the following error:

[402] Portal cannot create another PORTAL_SPECIFIC_OBJECT. It has exceeded the limit of 1000000

Can someone help on how to handle this error/explain why this error is generated?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your answer. 

This problem was generated based on the number of the records i have imported into a custom object. By deleting some records i did not need, the issue was solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@01976 have you asked support? This seems like something the technical team may be able to look into. 402 as I've seen it is usually a payment error code, but may be related to permissions from what I've found? I know it's not a simple fix, but I'd go to Support for sure. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your answer. 

This problem was generated based on the number of the records i have imported into a custom object. By deleting some records i did not need, the issue was solved.

danmoyle

SOLVE

Good to know. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/