CRM & Sales Hub | Fragen, Tipps & bewährte Methoden

LFaust

No notification of mail replies

Hello,

when I select a contact and create an email on their profile I have the problem that I don't get a notification via Hubspot when they have replied. Is there a solution for this?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

No notification of mail replies

Hi @LFaust,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

If you're working with our Conversations tool, you can get notified when an email reply arrives in your Conversations inbox. 

If you are, however, sending emails from CRM records with your connected personal email, you unfortunately cannot get notified about replies, but you do get notifications about email opens and the following actions in your Activity feed

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 20.44.28.png

I understand your use case here - other users have already posted about this feature in our Ideas forum, you can see the feature request here. We use the Ideas forum to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers. Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels  - it would therefore be great if you can give the idea an upvote. Thank you!

P.S.: You can also reply or post new questions in the Community in German if you wish, there are also German-speaking HubSpot experts here in the DACH Community who would be glad to help you with questions 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings