Sales Email

AEM

Automatic syncronization while offline on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi!

I don't always remember to log in to Hubspot on my laptop before I start replying emails in Gmail, is there a way to set an automatic update/syncronization so I manually don't need to enter important information afterwards? I already have integrated Gmail and HS:HS.PNG

Even the emails I reply through my phone don't get registered even though I have the HS app downloaded and logged in on my phone.  

Thanks in advance!

Rita AEM

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I don't always remember to log in to Hubspot on my laptop before I start replying emails in Gmail, is there a way to set an automatic update/syncronization so I manually don't need to enter important information afterwards??

Short A: No. You MUST be logged in to HubSpot at the time of send if you need those sends logged by HubSpot.

Longer A:

You'll want to follow-up with support regarding the separate HubSpot app issue -- a totally separate matter.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I don't always remember to log in to Hubspot on my laptop before I start replying emails in Gmail, is there a way to set an automatic update/syncronization so I manually don't need to enter important information afterwards??

Short A: No. You MUST be logged in to HubSpot at the time of send if you need those sends logged by HubSpot.

Longer A:

You'll want to follow-up with support regarding the separate HubSpot app issue -- a totally separate matter.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes