Sales Email

realizeit
Top Contributor

Add HTML links in Templates

SOLVE

When I create a new Sales Template (Converstations>Templates>New Template), there are no html defaults. By this I mean "Dear Recipient." This template will be used for multiple users & I like it auto-filling their name. Right now, I have to copy & paste from an older one. Is it really missing or is it there & I just can't find it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @realizeit,

Are you looking to add in personalization tokens to your sales templates? If so, this is discussed here.

If I am misunderstanding your end goal, can you please share screenshots of what you are looking accomplish, and where you are getting stuck? The more information, details, and screenshots you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @realizeit,

Are you looking to add in personalization tokens to your sales templates? If so, this is discussed here.

If I am misunderstanding your end goal, can you please share screenshots of what you are looking accomplish, and where you are getting stuck? The more information, details, and screenshots you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes