CRM Development Tools Beta

sejal_parikh
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to CRM Development Tools Beta Community Group

Welcome to the community group for CRM development beta, thank you for participating and being a part of this community. Introduce yourself in the comments to let us know where you work, what you do, and how and what you're using this beta for. 

You can enroll in this beta by navigating to the Product Updates > Betas section in your account. If you are new and looking to get started, check this blog post, docs, code samples or getting started section on the new CRM development home page. 

Note: This beta is only available to Sales and Service Hub Enterprise accounts and currently limited to use cases related to private apps. 

Gathering as a group there are a few things we hope to collectively get out of this:

• We want your feedback, what do you like, and what don't you like? Do you have suggestions for how we can make it better?
  • We want to see how you want to use this functionality. It informs how we shape both the product and documentation.
  • There are questions that you might have, where the answers for you might also help someone else. You may have knowledge and experience other participants of this beta may not. Asking here enables us HubSpotters and you lovely folks to collaboratively share knowledge for the benefit of everyone in the beta. 

Here's how you can help to make this functionality better:

• Try to keep your discussions on this beta here in this group. Us HubSpotters are here and we're listening. Your conversations may influence how this beta evolves. Not just that but our documentation too will evolve from the conversations here. We may not respond in every thread - to tell you the truth we are outnumbered by a lot, the number of folks in this group, is not the full amount of folks participating in the beta. 
  • Help each other out where you can. This community is fantastic. If you take a few minutes to help someone else, they may pay it forward. Frankly, you may gain some good connections in this group.  

The fabulous HubSpotters in the group are passionate about making the experience CRM developer tools a success. Unless we ask do not DM us. We want to help but you will get faster and better help by asking in this group. 

We'll make sure that this group gets notified of any announcements related to this feature. If you are actively working with the beta tools it may be a good idea to bookmark this group so you can easily find it. 

6 Replies 6
OLabs

Hey, I am currently in Sales and Service Hub Enterprise but I found no where to join the beta for my accounts in the product updates. Is it possible for you to add me to the beta plan?

0 Upvotes
Schteevynn
Participant

Are these CRM Dev Tools going to be limited to Sales and Service Hub Enterprise accounts AFTER the beta phase, as well? Or is this limitation for beta participation only? I can't find anything hinting about who will be able to use these tools, post-beta.

I can very easily imagine several uses of the tools for us, but I don't want to get my hopes up if these are going to be limited to Enterprise accounts.

0 Upvotes
mitchell-hudson
Participant

Hi @sejal_parikh ,

Is it possible to have this unlocked on a development account to test before deplaying to a customers production portal?

0 Upvotes
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @sejal_parikh 

Is there any chance we could get this opened up to Marketing Enterprise, Sales hub pro, Service hub pro, CMS enterprise, or Operations hub pro?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
0 Upvotes
Kevin-C

I ask beacuse we've got a client that has the perfect usecase for custom crm cards, but only has the mentioned HS products.

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
0 Upvotes
sejal_parikh
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks, Kevin, for bringing up. Can you talk more about the use cases? As for the access, we are right now opening up for enterprise tiers, to begin with. However, we'll keep your point on other tiers in mind for the future. 

0 Upvotes