CRM Development Tools Beta

HeitorSantos
参加者 | Gold Partner
参加者 | Gold Partner

Update business field

Hello everyone!
I'm using the crm card to create custom actions that return all the deals and with the return of those deals I create a card that has two YES and NO buttons. And when clicking on one of these buttons it should update a property of that business. How do I do this update using the serverlessFunction?Screenshot from 2022-12-01 13-26-54.png

0 いいね!
5件の返信
sejal_parikh
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Update business field

@HeitorSantos when you mention updating property of the business - does it mean the object property of a company record?

HeitorSantos
参加者 | Gold Partner
参加者 | Gold Partner

Update business field

No, I want to update a business property anyway.

0 いいね!
sejal_parikh
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Update business field

From what I understand, you can use our public API to implement this by updating the property based on button clicks. You would have to trigger a serverless function based on button click that would then update the properties. 

HeitorSantos
参加者 | Gold Partner
参加者 | Gold Partner

Update business field

Would it be a button with the type ACTION_HOOK?

0 いいね!
sejal_parikh
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Update business field

Hi @HeitorSantos Action Hooks are no longer avaialble with the new version of cards. Thank you for bringing that to our notice and documentation is updated to reflect this too. You can use Serverless Action Hooks

However for your particular problem, using POST with object API along with serverless action hook is the best way to go. 

0 いいね!