CRM Development Tools Beta

grantmcinnes
Participante

CRM Card Enhancements

G'day Hubspot Team!

Thanks for the new CRM Dev Tools, specifically the CRM Cards. Are there any plans to allow the published cards that display in the Custom tab to be collapsible? I have 4 custom cards that are displaying alot of data and it would be great to collapse each of them to make scrolling easy for the users. Also a data grid of some sort would be great for displaying large amounts of data. I am using the DescriptionList component but displaying data in columns and sorting the column would be a neat enhancement. Keep up the good work. 

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
grantmcinnes
Participante

CRM Card Enhancements

Yes, I am open to sharing the contents on the card privately. I messaged you.

0 Me gusta
sejal_parikh
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

CRM Card Enhancements

Hi @grantmcinnes, I'm interested in seeing what you have on the card. Would you be open to sharing snapshots via private message? 

Absolutely agree on data grid, we are aware of the need for generic data tables. 

0 Me gusta
grantmcinnes
Participante

CRM Card Enhancements

Another feature request, will it be possible to set permissions on custom cards? e.g. Only Sales roles get to see a custom CRM card that has been published.

0 Me gusta
sejal_parikh

CRM Card Enhancements

It's already possible via team-based permissions for your tabs/right-sidebar. Click `Customize this tab` on the top, and you will find a panel where you can create different views for teams and then organize cards for each view. 

0 Me gusta