CRM Development Tools Beta

CCRyan
Participante

Any plans to add support for iframe embeds?

Hi Hubspot team,

Today, internally, we keep some sales info in HS, while there are other data points that we keep in various Google Docs and/or Sheets.  It would be helpful if we could embed said Google Docs and/or Sheets as part of a custom card.

Are there any plans to add support for iframe embeds?  I think that would be necessary to enable this use case.

Thank you!

3 Respuestas 3
sejal_parikh
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Thanks, @CCRyan for the input. Seems like being able to access relevant docs and sheets would be hugely helpful for your teams. You can do that today by opening iframes in the modals, though. While we see some valid use cases for having iframes right on the card itself, we also want to ensure some level of UX consistency of the cards with the rest of the HubSpot experience. This is something we have been discussing internally.

0 Me gusta
CCRyan
Participante

Thanks @sejal_parikh!  I hear you loud and clear re: concerns about UX consistency and that using a modal is a potential workaround.  To the extent I can, I'd still advocate to have an option for a directly embeddable iframe.  Thanks for the consideration!

CMcKay
Colaborador líder

+10 I've been asking for this ever since I got in the beta.