CMS Development

jolyonhennings

Who is this random bloke and how do i get rid of him?

HI,

As a business we use Google mail.

When any of the staff send each opther emails there is the Hibspot contacts manager on the right hand side of the screen,

Rather than the image being the one they have loaded up to Hubspot it is of my ex partner fed from hiw twitter feed. 

How do i get rid of this?>

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jolyonhennings

Is the image that is populating different than the photo associated with the company record in HubSpot? 

You can change the photo associated with the contact or company record (click here for instructions), however if the picture is different than what you are seeing in your portal, can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing in Gmail as well as what you are seeing in your portal? You can send the photos through this thread or through a private message if you would prefer. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
jolyonhennings

Sorry for the late response, 

Following on from your response I uploaded our  Logo,  I also changed all instances I could find in HubSpot.  We have identified the image as Steve French an ex-director. It is on his twitter feed. (@sgfgee)  boxbear twitter has our logo.  This image does not appear anywhere else (do a google image search).  However, should we have hubspot working on our gmail and someone opens an email it is his image we see??  Where has hubspot dragged it from and where is it cached?   He left a year before we started using HubSpot and this image has never appeared on the company marketing.

Hubspot Capture.JPGsteve.jpegHubSpot.

0 Upvotes