CMS Development

pennyblack

What will be the average review time for the newly submitted templates?

SOLVE

Hello All,

I am new to hubspot. Recently I've submitted new email template for the hubspot review. Please tell me what will be the average review time for the newly submitted templates.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @pennyblack thanks for your post!

This knowledge article goes into detail about the HubSpot template marketplace submission guidelines and process: What are the submission requirements for the Template Marketplace?

HubSpot's Quality Assurance (QA) team works out of a queue of submitted templates. They are unable to provide information about your template's place in the queue, nor is there a standard wait time for the QA process. Following the directions here closely will help ensure that your template passes the first time it is run through the QA process, but as volume fluctuates the team is unable to provide a timeframe in which your template will be inspected.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @pennyblack thanks for your post!

This knowledge article goes into detail about the HubSpot template marketplace submission guidelines and process: What are the submission requirements for the Template Marketplace?

HubSpot's Quality Assurance (QA) team works out of a queue of submitted templates. They are unable to provide information about your template's place in the queue, nor is there a standard wait time for the QA process. Following the directions here closely will help ensure that your template passes the first time it is run through the QA process, but as volume fluctuates the team is unable to provide a timeframe in which your template will be inspected.

0 Upvotes
pennyblack

SOLVE

Thank You Róisín Kirby. We are waiting to know the result positively Smiley Happy

- Pennyblack

0 Upvotes