CMS Development

nbagonoc
Participant

Site Pages

SOLVE

Hi guys,

I'm a bit new(1 week) in hubspot COS, and i'm following this tutorial: http://designers.hubspot.com/docs/tutorials/building-from-plain-html to make a bootstrap3/4 starter template. In part 14 in the tutorial, which you need to go to "content > Site Pages", is not freaking located on my screen.1.JPG2.JPG

Cant tell if the tutorial is outdated or what, since there's no date placed in it. Is it because of the account I'm using not available of that feature.

Thank you in advance for the responses.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Site Pages

SOLVE

Hi @nbagonoc

The tutorial is slightly outdated as the option is now called 'Website Pages', but this is only available in your portal if you have the websites add-on - have you ordered that yet?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Site Pages

SOLVE

Hi @nbagonoc

The tutorial is slightly outdated as the option is now called 'Website Pages', but this is only available in your portal if you have the websites add-on - have you ordered that yet?

Hope this helps.

nbagonoc
Participant

Site Pages

SOLVE

I see. That explains it. If you don't mind, may I ask where I can get that website add-on? So that I can use that website pages feature.

Tnx for your response...

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

Site Pages

SOLVE

Hi @nbagonoc

No problem. On the settings menu - your face, top right - click the Expore products and add-ons option. Scroll down and you will see Website Platform. 

Good luck.

0 Upvotes
nbagonoc
Participant

Site Pages

SOLVE

Thank you, @Phil_Vallender! Have a great day 😉

0 Upvotes