CMS Development

FishTins

Find all Hubspot elements on my site

SOLVE

What is the best way to find which pages the Hubspot buttons and other elements are on my website?

I've had to take over the site from a previous site manager and I don't know where anything is!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@FishTins,

Logged into to the Hubspot portal, go to each page one by one. In the top right of the page you will see the Hubspot icon in white on a black button. Click that. You will see edit page and edit layout (or template). Edit page will take you to the page editor for that page, edit layout will take you to the template for that page. 

I don't know what kind of mess you have but I have found it useful to create a spreadsheet for live pages, their page editor links, internal names, and templates to help figure out what needs to stay and what I can delete.

Also, on the page editor pages you should find references to the forms and cta's that are used on that page. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@FishTins,

Logged into to the Hubspot portal, go to each page one by one. In the top right of the page you will see the Hubspot icon in white on a black button. Click that. You will see edit page and edit layout (or template). Edit page will take you to the page editor for that page, edit layout will take you to the template for that page. 

I don't know what kind of mess you have but I have found it useful to create a spreadsheet for live pages, their page editor links, internal names, and templates to help figure out what needs to stay and what I can delete.

Also, on the page editor pages you should find references to the forms and cta's that are used on that page. 

0 Upvotes