CMS Development

Julien_D

Difference between the Design Manager and the Landing Page

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user of HubSpot ! I started using it recently, and I have been well documented about the features, but the tutorials do not really help me on everything.

Here is my problem: first, on the "Design Manager" page, I export the design of my site when it's finished. But then, I find it on "Landing Page" page but with not the same appearance. I click on "Publish" but without any difference when I want to modify it on "Landing Page". Is someone can help me ?Preview in the "Design Manager"Preview in the "Design Manager"Preview in "Landing Page"Preview in "Landing Page"

EDIT : I don't know why, but now I can modify my design on "Landing Page" with the correct appearance. You can close the topic.

1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Difference between the Design Manager and the Landing Page

Hey @Julien_D

It looks like you've resolved this matter on your own, but I wanted to send along a brief overview of the difference between landing pages and the design manager for your reference. 

Design Manager (click here for user guide)

This area of HubSpot is where you will create the "blueprint" of your landing pages by creating templates which can be applied to multiple landing pages. From the design manager, you can choose which types of content you would like to have on a landing page (forms, rich text, images, etc.). Like the blueprint of a house, the template (created in the design manager) will give the structure of the pages, however the actual content will be inserted on the landing page. 

Landing Pages (click here for user guide)

Landing pages are the equivalent of the "interior design" of your pages. From the landing page, you can insert your content, images, and finalize the look and feel of your pages. Additionally, you can attach stylesheets to the landing page, which will apply style to the landing page that you may not see in the design manager on the template level.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes