CMS Development

brad

Change font color of Advanced menu

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have a footer which includes an Advanced menu.  I cannot find any information on how to change the color of the menu items.  I have a dark blue background, and want the menu items to be white.  I know this must be a simple fix, just can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Cheers,

Brad

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@brad I opened the template in a preview window which you can do by clicking on "Open" which is to the left of "Preview Options" in the top gray toolbar. This should open the template as a page where you can then use the inspector tools better than in the actual template preview itself which as you mentioned is tough to inspect because it is in an iframe. Let me know if you have any issues finding the "Open" button in the template builder!

Cheers, 

Jason 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @brad could you link the page that you're working on? 

0 Upvotes
brad

SOLVE

Hi Jason,

The page I'm putting together is this one:

https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/2530271/templates/4348480151

And it uses this footer:

https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/2530271/templates/4667874818

Cheers!

Brad

0 Upvotes
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey Brad, 

It looks like you'll want to add the following to your style-sheet: 

.custom-footer-menu a {
color#fff;
}

Your links are currently set to a blue color at the top of your style-sheet and the style above will help change only your footer linkes to be white without impacting the other links on your page as it will only target the links inside of your class of customer-footer-menu. Hope this helps!

Cheers, 
Jason 
0 Upvotes
brad

SOLVE

Thanks, Jason.

I suppose this outlines my true issue - that I don't know where the stylesheet for this would be located.  I know css quite well, just new to the Hubspot system so this roadblock is frustrating.  

Sorry if this is simple, but 2 questions:

1. Where to find the stylesheet (Update, pasted in https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/2530271/code/4348479841 )

2. How do you figure out the classes you need?  With developer tools, I cannot inspect an element as everything is housed in an iframe.

Cheers,

Bra

0 Upvotes
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@brad I opened the template in a preview window which you can do by clicking on "Open" which is to the left of "Preview Options" in the top gray toolbar. This should open the template as a page where you can then use the inspector tools better than in the actual template preview itself which as you mentioned is tough to inspect because it is in an iframe. Let me know if you have any issues finding the "Open" button in the template builder!

Cheers, 

Jason 

0 Upvotes
brad

SOLVE

Jason,

Thank you!  Exactly what I needed.  Sorry I missed this!
Brad

0 Upvotes