CMS Development

matto1

Built a page in Adobe Muse, how can i get its script and css into the landing page specific folder

SOLVE

We created an interactive timeline with parallax - it was buit in Adobe Muse. I uploaded it into a Hubspot folder using the File Manager. But I want to integrate it with a pre-existing landing page we built using Hubspot (it has a form and a static version of timeline right now we want to replace).

Muse publishes a lot of scripts, css, etc. I would rather keep all of the assets in one root folder, floating parallel to the landing page to ensure functionality. Not sure if you can upload files into a landing page folder though.

Any help here greatly appreciated.

matto

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

Built a page in Adobe Muse, how can i get its script and css into the landing page specific folder

SOLVE

@matto1 you'll want to create a coded template for the HTML at the very least. Then you can inject HubL modules where you want to be able to edit the data/content at the page level.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@matto1 you'll want to create a coded template for the HTML at the very least. Then you can inject HubL modules where you want to be able to edit the data/content at the page level.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
0 Upvotes