CMS for Marketers

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What websites inspire you with their website design?

Deciding to create a web presence is a big decision, but the best websites are a culmination of many small decisions. Choosing the right content management system and web host, opting for a template, refining your content, and selecting the best layouts to display your products and services are just a few of the details that establish your business’s online identity. But one major decision that takes time, diligence, and a great deal of inspiration is the design of your website.

So let’s discuss websites that have absolutely nailed their website design.

• Which brands inspire you?
  • Why does their website speak to you?

Here’s one of mine: Spotify Design (URL: https://spotify.design/)

Why it inspires me: Bright colors, drop shadows, and smooth animations give this website character and depth. The flat geometric designs with abstract accents make albums and artists practically jump off of the screen.

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating Pages in the HubSpot CMS lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

107 Replies 107
eliseg

0 Upvotes
brandindia
Participant

0 Upvotes
PCardenasReff

Unite.de

0 Upvotes
CarrieCash

https://www.cntraveler.com/

Condé Nast Traveler features so much information, but it's organized, inviting, and lovely.

0 Upvotes
Adebayo7

0 Upvotes
spotifyLover

Recently, I had a query: [how often does Spotify play ads] I searched on Google below and saw a website. I clicked it and entered it. It's got an amazing design www.HowSpotify.com

AKaur31
Participant

I prefer the websites which are quick and provide reliable data with better accuracy.

SKaur71
Participant

I prefer websites with quick response times, often achieved through JavaScript-based front ends. I also appreciate well-designed aesthetics, such as those achieved with Tailwind CSS.

0 Upvotes
HKaur0
Participant

Creating a web presence involves many decisions. The design of the website is a crucial aspect that shapes business’s online identity. Websites that inspire me balance aesthetics, functionality, and user experience, adapting to meet changing user needs.

0 Upvotes
TLee0801

One of my favorites is Patagonia.com for their seamless integration of environmental activism, stories, and retail sales (including items that have been refurbished for resale). The content is clearly labeled, the videos are engaging and the content is always fresh and relevant. The navigation for the retail sales portion has robust filters, beautiful imagery, intuitive functionality, and each section has a clear call to action. 

0 Upvotes
MagentaElfJhb

I love visiting wetransfer.com. It boasts a simplicity that is complemented by a laser-focused approach, featuring a crystal-clear call-to-action and exceptionally efficient usability. The website ensures you promptly arrive at your intended destination, aligning seamlessly with your purpose for visiting. As an added, subtle layer of delight, the site offers curated art content and articles—an enticing reward for those moments when uploads are in progress. I am inspired by the typogtaphy, use of space in the layout, contrast, style and functional minimalism.

0 Upvotes
SRamaili
Contributor

For me its only features and functionality that inspires. Was  just disapponited by NASA website. at leaset Amazon and Alibaba are functioning well.🙈

0 Upvotes
DMoldovan
Contributor

Apple and DopamineLand

0 Upvotes
BGuli

At this time I am very obsessed with this design https://pleasurehunt.in/

0 Upvotes
myathazinhan
Participant

One of my favorites is https://unsplash.com/ and I used to download and see the pictures. It also has a variety of categories under the arts and design. Its eye catchy design is very simple, user-friendly, and easy to browse. 

Hope you like it, if someone sees this comment and goes to that site. Thank you. 🙂 

0 Upvotes
GKothari

when i was looking for Spotify color pallet a website came in fronmt of me that is Spotif Mania, admire me alot in design
https://spotifmania.com/

CHare0
Participant

Well organize websites lthat easy to read, order and buy like Amazon, Etsy, Redfin and Zillow 

www.zillow.com

0 Upvotes
Raghavendra
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

0 Upvotes
GTodorevic
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

I personally like website that respond fast those are most of the time Javascript front end built 

And have good styling like Tailwindcss 

0 Upvotes
ASmith27

Apple

0 Upvotes