Content Hub for Marketers

Kellyshea
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

How often do you update and optimize your website?

Optimizing your website and landing pages regularly can help you increase user experience and conversions over time.

Please reply to this post and answer the following questions:

What is your biggest challenge maintaining your site?

Check out our blog to learn more about redesigning and optimizing a website!

1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @Kellyshea, really great questions!

I think this depends on what stage of the website journey that you're in and whether you've adopted growth-driven design or not.

The frequency that you make changes can be based on so many factors, I think it is important that you are intentional and that you give enough time for your changes to truly make an impact before you make further changes.

I've found a rotating schedule works best, don't try to tackle everything all at once - start with the most important issue or metric that you're trying to improve, make the change, and move on to some low-hanging fruit while you give time for the bigger changes to grow roots.

What is your biggest challenge maintaining your site?

For most website projects I've been a part of, the biggest challenge is for internal teams to assign ownership (delegate), set up clear processes, communicate changes effectively, and be patient for results to improve.

Curious to see what others think, I don't think I've had the same experience twice working on so many different website projects!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin