CMS for Marketers

gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

How does your website stack up?

Grade your website in seconds. Then learn how to improve it for free. Use the Website Grader to grade your site and get insights in seconds. Reply to the post and answer the following questions:

• What was your overall score?
  • Anything you need help understanding how to fix?
  • What other tools do you use to grade your website?

unnamed.png

19 Replies 19
CophieSollins
Participant

We got a 70! As expected it is down to our website speed!

0 Upvotes
NGeiser

Nice, score a 92. The few things I needed to fix will be easy. 

0 Upvotes
MickeyP
Contributor

We scored a 71 and are already working to improve it. There's a lot of work to do, but we'll get there. 

TAhmad
Participant

This tool is invaluable! We attained a satisfying 89 score, and the improvements needed, such as refining link text, are manageable. While our website has ongoing work, notable progress has been made. The increased traction and leads affirm positive outcomes. Spotify's website also has a great DA and PA.

0 Upvotes
SHazarika

A website's evaluation relies on its design, content quality, search engine optimization, mobile-friendliness, and its ability to meet the requirements of its target audience.

AKaur31
Participant

Assess a website by considering its design, content quality, search engine optimization, mobile compatibility, and its ability to meet the needs of the target audience effectively.

SKaur71
Participant

I find this tool incredibly useful, thank you! We achieved an 89, which is quite satisfying. It seems the enhancements required to boost the score, like refining link text, are relatively straightforward to execute.

HKaur0
Participant

Website stack up based on its design, the quality of its content, how well it’s optimized for search engines,  its compatibility with mobile devices, and its effectiveness in fulfilling the needs of its intended audience.

0 Upvotes
rmaza
Participant

Page scores a 95! This is a great tool

0 Upvotes
TLee0801

Our site scored 73, which surprised me as I know how slowly the pages tend to load and we have a lot of improvements that need to be implemented. We're in the process of designing a whole new site and sales funnel, so we're looking forward to improving this score greatly! 

RahmatJ

Overall score was 55. Need lots of improvement

0 Upvotes
Meg_Blanchette

This tool is really helpful, thanks! We got an 89, which I'm pretty happy about, and it looks like the things we need to do to improve the score (link text, etc.) should be pretty easy to do. 

0 Upvotes
DMoldovan
Contributor

So far the website is doing well

0 Upvotes
DDAngeloJr
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Right now, there's still more work to be done on our website but one thing is for sure, it has gotten a lot better. We also got more traction and leads coming in atm, so far so good.

0 Upvotes
ASmith27

So far the website is doing well

0 Upvotes
AhsanMalik

Did pretty bad. Needs a lot of improvement. 

• What was your overall score?  53 Performance 8. SEO 25, Mobile 20
  • Anything you need help understanding how to fix? I beleive we need to work on performance and mobile. 
  • What other tools do you use to grade your website? nothing
0 Upvotes
JenyfferG
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

So far the website is doing well. there is room for improvement but it currently has a score of 87points. With SEO we are doing very good 30/30.  We definitely have to work on the responsive version. 

0 Upvotes
Cathy_Lamberth
Participant

We clearly have some issues:

• What was your overall score?     65
  • Anything you need help understanding how to fix?      Performance and Mobile
  • What other tools do you use to grade your website?   Moz.com has some free tools, SEMRush, Neil Patel. 

I know what my next HubSpot course will be.

0 Upvotes
AMorton8
Participant

My company's website graded at a 75.  This was due to its poor performance grade, 5 out of 30.  But SEO, Mobile, and Security all got perfect scores.  It would seem we need to do some optimizing on the sizing of our page and images, as well as reduce the page requests and speed. I'm not the most knowledgeable about CSS myself, but it seems that ours needs some compression. 

0 Upvotes