CMS for Marketers

Meganksull
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Do you know how many pages, blog articles, subdomains and landing pages your website has?

Before you start redesigning your site or making big changes to your site structure we recommend running a scan of all your pages. If your current site is not on HubSpot you can use external tools to crawl all pages and audit the current state of your site.

Take a moment to consider the following question:

Do you know how many pages, blog articles, subdomains, and landing pages your website has?

18 Respuestas 18
Leonine
Participante

Do you know how many pages, blog articles, subdomains and landing pages your website has?

The website grader was down

0 Me gusta
Leonine
Participante

I know it won't be up to 10 for sure. But i hope to make more

0 Me gusta
MickeyP
Colaborador

Our last site build was a little haphazard because the scan wasn't completed internally but by the new designer. Things got missed that we had correct later. We found most when a customer let us know that a link wasn't working. I wasn't a part of the team during the redesign, but I did help correct it. 

0 Me gusta
NShiviti
Miembro

Great tip! Assessing the current state of your website, including pages and structure, is vital before any major changes. Running scans, especially if not on HubSpot, helps ensure a smooth and informed redesign process.

0 Me gusta
AJones75
Miembro

Not currently. I am hoping to learn soon.

0 Me gusta
AKaur31
Participante

Absolutely, HubSpot simplifies the process of acquiring comprehensive knowledge.

0 Me gusta
SKaur71
Participante

Yes, in HubSpot, monitoring the quantity of content generated is simpler, and you can easily access that metric through the portal.

0 Me gusta
HKaur0
Participante

Not know now. Will try to update with it.

0 Me gusta
MDeLaPortilla
Miembro

No

0 Me gusta
RahmatJ
Miembro

Definitely, there's about 6 different landing pages 

0 Me gusta
VKaroki
Participante

Definitely yes, hubspot makes it easier to know it all

0 Me gusta
DDAngeloJr
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

In HubSpot it's easier to track how much has been created and you can get that number through the portal so definitely yes.

0 Me gusta
LauriceGH
Participante

450-500 monthly rotating

0 Me gusta
ASmith27
Miembro

no

0 Me gusta
AhsanMalik
Miembro

No idea

0 Me gusta
Cathy_Lamberth
Participante

Do you know how many pages, blog articles, subdomains, and landing pages your website has?

We have 50 website pages, just under 100 blog articles, two subdomains, and about 300 landing pages.

Oh my!

Bishaka
Miembro

currently I posted 1 blog

jrjenkins
Participante

I'm working on it!!!  🙂