CMS Development

pozitronic

wordpress plugin folder

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm looking in my wordpress plugins folder. I have wordpress installed, but can't for the life of me find which folder it's in! I know this is so basic, but can someone help? I'm very confused.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

wordpress plugin folder

SOLVE

Hi @pozitronic 

Your plugins, including the HubSpot Plugin*, are installed in the plugins folder in the wp-content folder.

..folder-where-wordpress-is-installed/wp-content/plugins/leadin

*the HubSpot Plugin is called "leadin" for some reason.

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Ajacky

wordpress plugin folder

SOLVE

Here's how to find your WordPress installation folder:

1. First, log in to your web hosting account where your WordPress website is hosted.

2. Look for a file manager or FTP access in your hosting account dashboard. This will allow you to access the files on your server.

3. Once you've accessed your server files, navigate to the folder where you installed WordPress. This is typically the root folder of your website or a subdirectory within the root folder.

4. If you're still not sure which folder your WordPress installation is in, look for a file called "wp-config.php". This file contains configuration settings for your WordPress website and is located in the root folder of your WordPress installation.

5. Alternatively, you can also check the database associated with your WordPress website. The "wp_options" table in the database contains a "siteurl" option that specifies the URL of your WordPress website. This can give you a clue as to which folder your WordPress installation is in.

Once you've located your WordPress installation folder, you can access the plugins folder by navigating to "wp-content/plugins" within your WordPress installation folder. This is where all your WordPress plugins are stored.

0 Upvotes
pozitronic

wordpress plugin folder

SOLVE

Ohhh leadin

thank you!

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

wordpress plugin folder

SOLVE

Hi @pozitronic 

Your plugins, including the HubSpot Plugin*, are installed in the plugins folder in the wp-content folder.

..folder-where-wordpress-is-installed/wp-content/plugins/leadin

*the HubSpot Plugin is called "leadin" for some reason.

Have fun

Mike

0 Upvotes