CMS Development

donrua
Top Contributor

where can I see HS new blogposting schema exactly as c oded?

Congratz on HS finally adding some schema.

I've been using schema for many years, so already have some on page. I'd like to see EXACTLY what schema/code HS will add if I turn on the blogposting schema. Where can I see it, so I can compare to what's already in the header?

Or maybe a paste of someone using it in the wild, to see what elements it delivers on.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Sjardo
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi,

as far as i know HubSpot only gives you an code snippet for your template or module, but does not deliver it out of the box on a blog. Therefore, it could be different on each blog. For example, I build mine differently from HubSpot to insert other options.

If you really want to see what it does, create a quick module or template, paste the code and see it for yourself.

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @donrua 👋 Thanks for the great question. Let's see if we can get the conversation started. @Anton @Sjardo @mii, do you have any examples you can share with @donrua?

I am adding this dev blog post from a HubSpotter on setting schema up in case it helps others who land on this post – How to Use Structured Data (Schema Markup) in HubSpot to Improve SEO

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes