解決

Hi Everyone,

I come with many questions today.

This one concern a multiple subdomain website like this for example:

mywebsite.com

mywebsite.com/usa

mywebsite.com/en

mywebsite.com/sg

First of all to explain, maybe some pages will be multilingual but probably most of them will be in english.

No I would like to know two things: 

is it possible to have for example the same landing page to all these domain, maybe one page will be also in every domain like our-company, another one will be specific to all of these domain(our team).

Then on a blog side, I want to release an article which will be visible on usa, england but not sg. But it can be temporary, maybe after 3 day I will also release it on SG.

So a smartrule handwrite on module/template will not work I guess.

So to synthetize my questions it will be:

Is it possible to publish page on every subdomain.

Is it possible to publish page with different content on every subdomain

Is it possible to hide some page on specific subdomain, lifetime or temporary.

I hope it was clear.

Thanks for the help you can provide again.

Regards.

this 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
piersg
解決策
キーアドバイザー

specific pages for subdomain and hide pages depend the subdomain

解決

Hello again @joan1, you can use Hubspot's multi-language functionality (and for blogs) for this. Language variations of a page are grouped together but the content is separate so:

• If you want the page to be the same on every subdomain (language version), just copy-paste/make the content the same
  • Equally, you can make it different on each version
  • To hide specific page/blog, you simply don't create a language variation for that blog/page

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
piersg
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hello again @joan1, you can use Hubspot's multi-language functionality (and for blogs) for this. Language variations of a page are grouped together but the content is separate so:

• If you want the page to be the same on every subdomain (language version), just copy-paste/make the content the same
  • Equally, you can make it different on each version
  • To hide specific page/blog, you simply don't create a language variation for that blog/page
joan1
投稿者

解決

Hi again @piersg , 

Thanks again for your answer.  I've been reading the link you sent and the multi-language functionnality seems to be fine yes.

Best Regards.

0 いいね!