CMS Development

RicardoFlores

og:image social sharing

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the default image of a page for social sharing, I have both option filed(in the image below you can see that) but when I share the page the image does not appear on the preview. Can any one help with this? Thank you.

page settingspage settingsImage without appearing on the previewImage without appearing on the preview   

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hey @RicardoFlores,

Can you take a look at the size of the featured image you're using? If the image is over 2000px wide and a large size, linkedIn will not process it no matter how much you cache it with the debugger. I would recommend making the featured image size no bigger than 1200px wide and try to get the size under 300kb. (this happend to me before and fixed it for me)

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
RicardoFlores

the size is 122z627 as linked recommended

0 Upvotes
erod
Contributor

Hi @RicardoFlores ,

Most of the time this is a caching issue. I would suggest you use LinkedIn's Post Inspector to see how the post will appear on Linkedin. If it looks good there, it'll look good for everyone else. 

Best, 

Edgar

RicardoFlores

I have tried but the image still does not appears

0 Upvotes
Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @RicardoFlores ,

Could you share the URL you are trying to share on LinkedIn?

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

RicardoFlores

0 Upvotes
erod
Contributor

Hi @RicardoFlores , 

The problem was that your image was cached within LinkedIn. I just cleared it for you using the "Post Inspector" so the image should work now. If you're still have problems, try posting something like the link below. The "?111" forces LinkedIn to re-cache the page, which clears the old cache. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.48.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 10.00.52 AM.png

Best, 

Edgar

0 Upvotes