CMS Development

jaguar1982

no obvious place to see human help. is this called customer-service???

redicious.!

I take one hour to see where is human support. but no place!!!

bad system.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jaguar1982,

Since we were founded, HubSpot has remained committed to providing small and medium-sized business the tools they need to remain competitive in the shifting digital landscape of marketing, sales, and service. To this end, we’ve continued to add more features and options to HubSpot's  CRM, while remaining committed to keeping the product free. In order to maintain this commitment, phone, chat and email support are limited to paying HubSpot customers. As a free user, help is still available to you on the HubSpot community which is staffed by other HubSpot users and our Partners. This channel is also staffed by HubSpot employees to help with technical errors and setup.

If you are having a specific error you need assistance with, please let us know and we can assist.

Thanks,

Jenny

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

HubSpot only has 9 support channels available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.0.jpg

The only ways to connect with HubSpot support are via phone, chat, email, twitter, support tickets, the support forum, Developer Support, the knowledge base, the HubSpot status page, Designated Technical Support reps, or with a LogMeIn support code.

If you ask me, real support should also be accessible not only via TV and radio, but via mental telepathy as well. And it should be available 8 days a week, 25 hours a day.

If that's all the support HubSpot offers, I want my money back! 😉

- source 5 Reasons NOT To Use HubSpot by a 6x HubSpot Certified MBA

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com