CMS Development

jhondavid

need help in changing the images!

Hello everyone, I am looking for guidance on how could I change the image, an infographic from one of my webpages hesco online duplicate bill . I don't have much knowledge about development. Kindly guys guide me on how would I change the images. Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @jhondavid ,

To @Ntbrown point it looks like you have not even connected your site with HubSpot with the tracking code 🤔

0 Upvotes
Ntbrown
Contributor

Well.... first and foremost your site looks like your site is wordpress or at least that's what's indicated via the generator metatag signfiying how the content on the page was made, the inclusions, etc.

On that note a lot of generation is going on for AMP. Why you have AMP with a desktop page is... questionable... you technically can but it's definitely more geared towards mobile hence the name "AMP" (accelerated mobile page(s)).

The image and other content is being rendered with <amp> tags assuming this is indeed wordpress you just need to find whatever plugin / block is rendering the image and change it there. Looks like you're using genesis as well, but that's complete guess work. I realize that's exceedingly vague, but no way to really say further..... Nor is this the right area.

I don't think your site is a migration from WP to HubSpot either as I didn't see a <meta name="generator" content="HubSpot"> tag that gets injected by HubSpot or any of it's standard inclusions and all your assets are being pulled from /wp-content/.

0 Upvotes