0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
jmclaren
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lean about hubspot

Résolue

Hey there, first thing I recommend is this quick start tutorial. It will take you from having never worked with HubSpot, to having a published page in a developer sandbox account in just a few minutes.

After that we have a bunch of tutorials, guides and academy videos. You can choose your own adventure - based on what you need to do for your work.

All of the ones named "Getting started with" are tutorials in which you will build something for the sake of learning. Don't worry we strive to keep them short, but have you touch a little bit of everything so you get a feel for how things work.

The other guides are more useful when you're actively working on a real work project. Say you have a project you are currently building, and you need to add some kind of functionality, those guides will tell you how to do it in your current project, rather than building a practice project.

In general though I also recommend folks read the key concepts, which is like a 50,000 foot overview of the CMS and gives you an idea of how all the pieces fit and why they are the way they are. Doing that will help you connect the dots as you learn about the smaller pieces of the CMS.

Jon McLaren

Sr. CMS Developer Advocate

Get started developing on the HubSpot CMS Developer Changelog
How to optimize your CMS Hub site for speed

If my reply answered your question, please mark it as a solution, to make it easier for others to find.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

samkaran12
Solution
Membre

lean about hubspot

Résolue
0 Votes
2 Réponses
samkaran12
Solution
Membre

lean about hubspot

Résolue

thanks for guiding me.

0 Votes
jmclaren
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lean about hubspot

Résolue

Hey there, first thing I recommend is this quick start tutorial. It will take you from having never worked with HubSpot, to having a published page in a developer sandbox account in just a few minutes.

After that we have a bunch of tutorials, guides and academy videos. You can choose your own adventure - based on what you need to do for your work.

All of the ones named "Getting started with" are tutorials in which you will build something for the sake of learning. Don't worry we strive to keep them short, but have you touch a little bit of everything so you get a feel for how things work.

The other guides are more useful when you're actively working on a real work project. Say you have a project you are currently building, and you need to add some kind of functionality, those guides will tell you how to do it in your current project, rather than building a practice project.

In general though I also recommend folks read the key concepts, which is like a 50,000 foot overview of the CMS and gives you an idea of how all the pieces fit and why they are the way they are. Doing that will help you connect the dots as you learn about the smaller pieces of the CMS.

Jon McLaren

Sr. CMS Developer Advocate

Get started developing on the HubSpot CMS Developer Changelog
How to optimize your CMS Hub site for speed

If my reply answered your question, please mark it as a solution, to make it easier for others to find.