CMS Development

kira199
メンバー

issue with my chatbot

解決

Hi Guys,

I have decided to use Hubspot Chatbot on my website so l followed the instructions to set the chatbot. After integrating the code into my web site l realized the Chatbot only appears when you scroll completely down on my page which is not normal it should appear automatically when the user comes to the page. 

Here is the web site: https://noworri.com/

Can someone help me solve the issue l don't really want to switch to another Chatbot?

Thanks 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
stefen
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Solutions Partner

issue with my chatbot

解決

@kira199 it looks like it's an issue with the transform on the body causing an issue with the position fixed inside of it. If you remove the following styles from the "partner_program-ecd09dd789a0ee4f3a51.min.css" stylesheet on line 3424 it should fix the issue:

body {
    -webkit-transform: translateZ(0)
}
Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
stefen
解決策

issue with my chatbot

解決

@kira199 it looks like it's an issue with the transform on the body causing an issue with the position fixed inside of it. If you remove the following styles from the "partner_program-ecd09dd789a0ee4f3a51.min.css" stylesheet on line 3424 it should fix the issue:

body {
    -webkit-transform: translateZ(0)
}
Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
kira199
メンバー

issue with my chatbot

解決

Hi @stefen 

Thank you very much for your help. l have followed your instructions and l have deleted cookies from my browser then refreshed my web site page and l saw the magic appeared.

Thank you again.

God bless

0 いいね!