CMS Development

kyKaq

hubspot cta field

SOLVE

I am using the hubspot cta field. Then I am wonder about the ways to hover it. Cause I found that when I create a new cat button using hubspot, is only provide the area for me to customize it's css but can't style it's hover.

Then I create a cat button in the module. But then how can I hover the button?

<div class="button" style="text-align: center;">
{% cta guid="{{ module.cta_below_text }}" %}
</div>

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

hubspot cta field

SOLVE

@kyKaq typically what I do to achieve a custom styled CTA button is first be sure to select the "Link (No Style)" option so that you don't have to worry about overriding any styles. Then, right below that under "Advanced Options" add a custom class. That way, you can target that class just like any other button on your site.

One thing to note about this approach is it requires a stylesheet with your styles in it (so it won't work in emails).

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

hubspot cta field

SOLVE

@kyKaq typically what I do to achieve a custom styled CTA button is first be sure to select the "Link (No Style)" option so that you don't have to worry about overriding any styles. Then, right below that under "Advanced Options" add a custom class. That way, you can target that class just like any other button on your site.

One thing to note about this approach is it requires a stylesheet with your styles in it (so it won't work in emails).

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer