CMS Development

joe73k

hs upload failing to actually upload (but fetch works)

Just setup my local tools and I'm having trouble getting anything to upload from my system to my Design Tools.  I know everything is configured correctly because when I do a "hs list" or "hs fetch" I can see the remote file list and download files - but when I do a "hs upload" or a "hs watch" it gives me a success message however I can't see the changes at all in my Design Tools.

Any thoughts?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
KajBob
Participant

hs upload failing to actually upload (but fetch works)

Make sure you're in the proper folder when your in your local dev.  Did you add a src and dest for the parameters?  Otherwise it won't work.  You need to type in hs upload <src> <dst>, hs fetch <src> <dst>, hs watch <src><dst>.  For uploading and watch, the src is the name of the source folder on your local machine and the dst is the name of the folder you want to upload to in your hubspot account.  For fetching, src is the name of the source folder in your account, and dst is the name of the source folder in your local.

If neither of those work, one last thing I would check is the hubspot.config.yml file.  If you have multiple accounts, or "portals", then hubspot might just be uploading to a different account.  Make sure that the defaultPortal is set to the account or portal name that you want the changes to go to.

Hope that helps!