CMS Development

creativepayal17

how I can add the lazy loading in HUBSPOT drag and drop images module and CTA modules ?

how I can add the lazy loading in HUBSPOT drag and drop images module and CTA modules ?

3 Replies 3
Adesignl
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

I also have a CTA lazyloading module. https://blocks.adesignlink.com/blocks-lazy-loaded-call-to-action

Its off marketplace due to the fact that no new module submissions are available. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @creativepayal17,

As a starting point I wanted to share this resource with you written by @stefen which speaks to lazy loading for images in HubSpot. Stefen, do you have any further tips or tricks for @creativepayal17?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
stefen
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

@creativepayal17 I'd recommend creating your own Lazy Loading Image custom module and use that instead of the standard image module. This will give you complete control of the markup of each image tag.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer