CMS Development

JennPFM
Miembro

embed form styling in wordpress site

resolver

Hi

I understand this is a COS help section, but was advised by HS support to post here.

I have a wordpress site with HS forms which are laid out properly. I am developing a new WP site where the HS forms present very differently.

Examples of issues include:

1. any checkbox appears as an unordered list with a disc to the left of each checkbox

2. Labels have no formatting, ie, are showing as standard body text. This creates a form with a bunch of lines of text and the occasional box underneath. There is no distinction between label text, eg, First Name, and help or rich text information.

3. button styling is grey, which is not HS nor my website button styling.

In Inspect Element, all of the form text is just treated as body text.

Can you please help me understand how to correct the issues?

Cheers, Jenn

2 Soluciones aceptadas
stefen
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner

resolver

When embedding the form, be sure to check the "Remove hubspot default styling" box and then you can style the form with your own custom CSS on WordPress using the normal CSS input element selectors or the hubspot classes such as "hs-input" or "hs-submit". If you're having trouble try right clicking on one of the elements and inspect them to see where the styles are coming from.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Also,

You may want to check out the docs on customizing the embed code http://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options for more advanced options.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
frankgeraci
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold

resolver

Jenn,

We've built a plugin for WordPress that extends WP search into HubSpot content, included is also a widget that pulls any number of recent posts from HubSpot. No need for management of HTML snippets from HubSpot

This could be another solution as it does not store any HS data in WP, all HS post content is inserted into WP search on the fly.

In addition to searching & blogs, we've added forms, ctas, links, and files.

Have a look, maybe this will help future issues with WordPress/HubSpot management

https://wordpress.org/plugins/hub2word/

Would love to hear your feedback.

0 Me gusta
tjoyce
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Elite
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

This tool will help you out if you aren't familiar with CSS StyleSheets

0 Me gusta
stefen
Solución

resolver

When embedding the form, be sure to check the "Remove hubspot default styling" box and then you can style the form with your own custom CSS on WordPress using the normal CSS input element selectors or the hubspot classes such as "hs-input" or "hs-submit". If you're having trouble try right clicking on one of the elements and inspect them to see where the styles are coming from.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Also,

You may want to check out the docs on customizing the embed code http://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options for more advanced options.

0 Me gusta