CMS Development

KSutula0

email_simple_subscription module preview is broken

When working on customizing my 'unknown contact subscription' preferences page, I see this in the preview window on marketing/email/subscriptions

Screenshot (1100).png

but when I open the preview, I get this result with the error message circled in blue

Screenshot (1105).png

I need to style the input and 'unsubscribe' button seen in the first screenshot. How can I preview this view?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @KSutula0 👋 Thanks for your question. Let's invite some community members to the conversation. Hey, @Jnix284 @elizheleva @tjoyce do you have any tips to share with @KSutula0?

Thank you for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@KSutula0 you would need to work on the design via Design Manager where you can view a live preview of the template with the styles applied. 

I'm not sure why the preview option on the front end isn't showing you the correct page, but the easiest way to see the "live" page is to send yourself a marketing email and click through the path via the footer links to verify everything is configured the way you want.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
KSutula0

Hi Jennifer, I see the same result in the live preview when I'm editing in the Design Manager - only the error state. I don't think this was a problem in the past. 

I did try sending myself an email to explore the layout, but it seemed like the template was totally different than the one I had selected. I'll try this again and add more details if applicable

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

@KSutula0 since the email you sent didn't have the right template, have you verified your template settings are using the correct theme in the dropdown for each template?

Jnix284_0-1718060828827.png

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes