CMS Development

TA
Miembro

email signature won't show up

resolver

I am trying to upload an image for an email signature I am importing from dropbox but it wont show up in the example for me. need some help as to what i might be doing wrong 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @TA  As it turns out, you can't hotlink a file from DropBox. A file stored on a public domain can be linked, but the nature of the public link from DropBox is that to view the file, the end-user must have the link. 

A better bet would be to upload the file to your file manager and link it using the image icon in the signature editor (see attached). The image editor will allow access to your DropBox account, but will upload the selected image to the file manager for use. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

signature.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @TA  As it turns out, you can't hotlink a file from DropBox. A file stored on a public domain can be linked, but the nature of the public link from DropBox is that to view the file, the end-user must have the link. 

A better bet would be to upload the file to your file manager and link it using the image icon in the signature editor (see attached). The image editor will allow access to your DropBox account, but will upload the selected image to the file manager for use. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

signature.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution