CMS Development

TomTG
Membro

eSign module not working in quote template

resolver

We are currently implementing a quote template into our workflow. The template shows up in the dropdown menu and works well apart from the esign button. This has been added as a module to the template but when selected under the signature options it does not display. We only see the label text saying "Before you sign this quote, an email must be sent to you to verify your identity. Find your profile below to request a verification email."

Looking at Google Chrome's Developer Console I can see an error message stating "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 184 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at quote-esignature.js:1". It further states that "DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://static.hsappstatic.net/quote-esignature-js/ex/quote-esignature.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE".

The esign module has been added to the template in the following way:

{% module "esign" path="../modules/esign",
url_key="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.hs_public_url_key }}",
api_base_url="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.hubspotBaseUrl }}",
show_signature_box="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.hs_show_signature_box }}",
show_countersignature_box="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.hs_show_countersignature_box }}",
show_esign="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.hs_esign_enabled }}",
contact_signers_preview="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.quoteAssociatedObjects.contactSigners }}",
user_signers_preview="{{ QUOTE_PROPS.quoteAssociatedObjects.userSigners }}"
%}

I understand that some of the features developed around quotes are still in beta but was wondering if I could get some advice on any mistakes in the setup or whether there is a known bug in the esign module.

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
amandaulm
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks @dennisedson 

Hi @TomTG 

This isn't something I've specifically done, so I've just compared your code with the default e-sign section in our template, since we haven't made any changes and it does show up for us without an issue. It's just a guess, but we're using template_data in a few places where you have QUOTE_PROPS:

{{ template_data.hubspotBaseUrl }}

{{ template_data.quoteAssociatedObjects.contactSigners }}

{{ template_data.quoteAssociatedObjects.userSigners }}

I tried a test quote where I changed those three calls to use QUOTE_PROPS to match yours, and my e-sign block definitely breaks, although it has different behavior than what you described.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
TomTG
Membro

resolver

Thanks @dennisedson for the prod.

Hey @amandaulm, thanks for your reply. I will certainly try your suggestion when back in the office. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

amandaulm
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks @dennisedson 

Hi @TomTG 

This isn't something I've specifically done, so I've just compared your code with the default e-sign section in our template, since we haven't made any changes and it does show up for us without an issue. It's just a guess, but we're using template_data in a few places where you have QUOTE_PROPS:

{{ template_data.hubspotBaseUrl }}

{{ template_data.quoteAssociatedObjects.contactSigners }}

{{ template_data.quoteAssociatedObjects.userSigners }}

I tried a test quote where I changed those three calls to use QUOTE_PROPS to match yours, and my e-sign block definitely breaks, although it has different behavior than what you described.

dennisedson
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

@amandaulm has become my hero all things quotes 😀

@amandaulm , do you have some helpful advice?

0 Avaliação positiva