CMS Development

han_phyo_aung
Participant

csutom slyle sheet deosn't work well

SOLVE

I got some problems in attaching the custom style sheet.I attached the css file in the edit head and disabled the primary css file and domain stylesheet.I clicked preview,it work for only one time.And then,I clicked edit and preview for second time and more,it doesn't work.I attached the sheet as in the video lesson.I searched the solution on the internet and didn't work.So please help me.I'm waiting for the reply.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TRooInbound
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @han_phyo_aung

that why I said we have noticed the same problem and we did the same thing remove browser cache and remove default added commented code than try.

it works automatically. 

sometimes this type of refresh page issues happens in developing!  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

TRooInbound Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
TRooInbound
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @han_phyo_aung,

Please read out this articles on how to attached CSS Stylesheet in HubSpot.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager-user-guide-v2/how-to-create-edit-and-attach-css-files-t...

Hope this help.

TRooInbound Team.

han_phyo_aung
Participant

SOLVE

HI @TRooInbound

Thank for your reply.I followed these steps and didn't work.I will show you my screen shot.Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.29.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.29.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.30.25 AM.png

In the head option,I also disabled primary css files and domain style sheet and I put the file path in {%include ...}.But still didn't work.I don't know why.I will be waiting for the reply.

0 Upvotes
TRooInbound
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @han_phyo_aung,

can you please remove from commented code and then try it out (remove browser case also)

large.png

we noticed sometimes the same issue and we removed above highlighted and try! its working for us

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

TRooInbound Team

For more help and solutions, please visit at www.trooinbound.com or email at hello@trooinbound.com

0 Upvotes
han_phyo_aung
Participant

SOLVE

@TRooInbound

Thank for reply.I'm sorry to say that it didn't work again.I cleared the browsing history,I deleted and renamed the css file,didn't work.But sometime when I made changes in the css,it work for only one time.And second time,third time and more,it didn't work.I think the problem is in css file.

0 Upvotes
TRooInbound
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @han_phyo_aung,

we can not identify your issue without looking into it.

Can you please mail us on hello@trooinbound.com!

we can try to solve your issue.

0 Upvotes
han_phyo_aung
Participant

SOLVE

HI @TRooInbound

Thank you for reply and help.Now,the problems solved automatically.May be becasue of browser issue.But I don't know the real reason.

0 Upvotes
TRooInbound
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @han_phyo_aung

that why I said we have noticed the same problem and we did the same thing remove browser cache and remove default added commented code than try.

it works automatically. 

sometimes this type of refresh page issues happens in developing!  

TRooInbound Team