CMS Development

batjaa
参加者

blog_subscribe is not working as intended

解決

The `blog_subscribe` hubl code is supposed to generate ajax form but instead it's creating a legacy form which results to a full page refresh and the user can't see the thank you message.

my hubl code:

```
{% blog_subscribe "blog_subscribe_sidebar" no_title=True %}
```

as a reference please checkout https://blog.quartzy.com/3-culture-contaminants-you-hate-and-how-to-save-your-cells

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
gotohubspot
解決策
メンバー

解決

{% blog_subscribe "subscribe_designers_blog" select_blog='default', title='Subscribe to the Designers Blog', response_message='Thanks for Subscribing!', label='Blog Email Subscription', overrideable=False %}

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
gotohubspot
メンバー

解決

Have you tried the code below ? 

{% blog_subscribe "blog_subscribe_sidebar" no_title=True, response_message='Thanks for subscribing!' %}

0 いいね!
batjaa
参加者

解決

No, because the response_message is by default provided by "than you" or something.

If you go to the blog and see the generated code it's not the same as the example output in the docs.

0 いいね!
gotohubspot
メンバー

解決

go by this link https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/why-ditch-thank-you-messages-for-pages and try to subscribe, it will take you to another page with thank you message. Does it fits for you?

0 いいね!
gotohubspot
解決策
メンバー

解決

{% blog_subscribe "subscribe_designers_blog" select_blog='default', title='Subscribe to the Designers Blog', response_message='Thanks for Subscribing!', label='Blog Email Subscription', overrideable=False %}

batjaa
参加者

解決

I had to apply a `response_message` to make it work. Don't know why... :angryface:

0 いいね!
gotohubspot
メンバー

解決

Good luck, thanks for share. スマイリー ハッピー

0 いいね!
wisenlucky
参加者

解決

0 いいね!
wisenlucky
参加者

解決

Sorry to Hijack this thread - dont have permissions to post somehow. 
What's the best way to subscribe to hubspot community post manually? 

If i press "subscribe" on last messge of the post it doesnt always work. if i press "subscribe" to first - same result.

0 いいね!