• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
Peistola 7月 23日, 2024
Greetings! My goal is to be able to list upcoming events in my blog listing page with my other blog articles. The reason I'm trying to implement this with the blog feature is because the only difference in presentation when compared to the other 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
7月 23日, 2024 09:51
@Peistola - I have been using this event calendar approach, based on the blog infrastructure, for a number of years and find it a very effective to...続きを読む
MCornette 7月 22日, 2024
Hi HubSpot Community, I'm a designer new to HubSpot in need of help... Is it possible to replace the hamburger menu with a button and mirror my desktop layout?
0 いいね!
2 コメント
ソートリーダー
7月 22日, 2024 12:27
Hi @MCornette , it is possible to replace the burger with a button but it may require - depending on your requirements - quite a lot of custom co...続きを読む
解決済み
aratidesai 7月 22日, 2024
Hi @hubspot How to take Hubspot website backup what are different options are there? how to compress the css and javascript files like in the wordpress we have plugins what are the solution ?
0 いいね!
5 コメント
ベストアンサー
ソートリーダー | Platinum Partner
7月 22日, 2024 05:54
Hey @aratidesai HubSpot uses cloudflare as a CDN which handles multiple snapshots and backups. When you install wordpress, you're installing it ...続きを読む
解決済み
JTapper 7月 22日, 2024
Hi, During development, we made a copy of the header.html file from the parent theme and moved it to the child theme. We forgot about it and it's been there for quite some time now, unchanged, and meanwhile the header.html in the parent theme 続きを読む
1 いいね!
7 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Elite Partner
7月 22日, 2024 08:25
@JTapper so I've run into this a time or two and the header.html is most likely a partial file that holds the configuration for the header settings...続きを読む
解決済み
mizomizo 7月 22日, 2024
On the blog list page of the blog feature, I want to group blog posts by tag and display all blog titles by tag. Default modules don't support this feature. So I'm looking for a custom module someone made. Example: # Blog list page title 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
ベストアンサー
コミュニティーマネージャー
7月 23日, 2024 13:05
Hey, @mizomizo 👋 It's great to see you're diving into custom development. Your custom module sounds like a great project. It may not be possib...続きを読む
iGUIDE 7月 18日, 2024
My forms are formatteed the way I like, when I put them onto a landing page the formatting changes and looks terrible, best way to fix this issue?
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
7月 18日, 2024 17:48
@iGUIDE - Inside HubSpot landing pages, forms take on the style of the theme used for the page, modified by any local settings for the individual f...続きを読む
J_McAulay 7月 18日, 2024
Hi, I am quite new to working with custom modules, HubL and Hubdb, so bare with me. We have built a programmable email module that uses Contact properties to filter a HubDB table and provide 3 options to the client with images and url's to bo 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
7月 18日, 2024 18:06
@J_McAulay - I seem to recall reading that, by default, all UTM codes on embedded links are overwritten as the email is formatted for sending in o...続きを読む
GoldJack 7月 18日, 2024
Hi, good day to everyone, this is my first post and im kinda new in development with Hubspot, i would kindly like to ask you if there is some way to remove this !important rules on some default modules because i would like to set my own in mobile de 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
ガイド役
7月 23日, 2024 16:53
Hi @GoldJack , apologies for my delay answering you, busy week! Thanks for the detailed explanation! Based on what you are saying and what I se...続きを読む
解決済み
AudreyBouclin 7月 18日, 2024
Hello Hubspot community, I am using the CLEAN PRO theme for our employer's website. We have added CARD FLIPPERS (PRO) on several of our pages. However, on the mobile version, the cards overlap each other. Do you know how to fix this problem? Thank 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
ベストアンサー
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner
7月 19日, 2024 10:01
Hey @AudreyBouclin So after taking a look and some testing there are a few things to note, but this is a "simple" fix: I've tested a...続きを読む
markusschmidt 7月 18日, 2024
Hi, for some of our new customer accounts there is an issue when you preview a page from the CMS editor and then click on the link to open the link in a new tab. The opened tab is http and not https. Therefore javascripts and other things cannot wor 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
殿堂入り | Elite Partner
7月 23日, 2024 07:49
Hi @markusschmidt thanks for sharing, this is really hard to diagnose without being able to recreate it or inspect it directly. Best option here wo...続きを読む
FvanderKloot 7月 18日, 2024
Hi guys; I'm trying to set up a filtering for my blogs with tags, but it just shows one tag instead of all of them. How can I display them all? This is my code so far:
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
7月 18日, 2024 19:09
Hi, @FvanderKloot 👋 Thanks for your question and for including those details. Hey @02974 @FabianRichter @mangelet , do you have ...続きを読む
RTanksley7 7月 17日, 2024
The global standard for calendar invites is that the calendar invite should have everyhing in it that each person needs to conduct the meeting, without having to leave the invite 2 seconds before the meeting and try to find the resources. On tha 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
7月 18日, 2024 12:51
Hi, @RTanksley7 👋 Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to the Ideas Community and getting some ...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.