• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
BalintSipos en May 22, 2024
Our website it not Hubspot hosted but we have a subdomain - event.apexx.global - set up for Landing pages under the Primary domains. We've realised that we'd want to have other type of content on Landing pages also (like case studies and such). Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
mariana_pic en May 22, 2024
Hello team Maybe someone from Hubspot can answer this question to me. I have site where I’m using sliders - slick & glide, i want to remove slick because of jquery and want to remove glide because is not being maintained. I see Leer más
1 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
tony5280 en May 22, 2024
I don't see any options in the CTA editor. I do see that the iframe src (popup in this case) is some type of virtual page from the same domain as the triggering page, so it would make sense that I could get the form popup to inherit my theme CSS so Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
tony5280 en May 22, 2024
I do see that a recipient must be a user. I've not sucessfully delivered a form to anyone other than the default recipient using notifications_override_email_addresses.
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
tony5280 en May 22, 2024
I see that I can disable auto canonicals, and write my logic in the base template, but I suspect there's cleaner way, and woudl love to do that.
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
MM12 en May 22, 2024
Hello! I would like to sort my blog articles in descending order, that is, in order of oldest posting date. I edited bolog-listings module file as below, but they don't work. {% for c in contents |sort(attribute='publish_time') %} {% if l Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Colaborador
May 22, 2024 11:15
Aye. The sort method is probably your best bet. See the example in my previous post and the link I provided, and let me know how you get on.
DStaat en May 21, 2024
Is it possible to automatically unassociate emails from objects via custom code?
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
May 22, 2024 10:22
Hi @DStaat , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I would like to consult with some of our experts to gather insights. Hello ...Leer más
FurqanAli en May 21, 2024
Hi there, I'm facing one issue I'm using video player field in my custom module but it is not picking up if we are specifying custom width and height. Please check the code: <div class="main_video_box" id="full_width_v4" style="{{ module.styl Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
May 22, 2024 12:10
Hi @FurqanAli I have also encountered this same issue while using the video field. The maximum height & width field in the video doesn't wor...Leer más
Resuelta
LReid-Sachs en May 21, 2024
I am fairly new to hubspot... when our company migrated this website to hubspot, the hubspot team custom-coded our blog listings page. Now our company wants to go back to the default blog listings template and use that more or less. Is there a w Leer más
Accepted Solution
Guía | Partner
May 21, 2024 18:55
@LReid-Sachs - It's perfectly possible to replace the listings template that you have on your blog with a different template. That's the theory at ...Leer más
Resuelta
EdCupaioli en May 21, 2024
Background: Currently, a content editor would need to know the exact padding in rem and colors in hex to adjust a section to their liking. I would like to provide content editors with a simple to choice menu to apply theme colors or default paddi Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
May 21, 2024 15:05
Hey, @EdCupaioli 👋 If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to the Ideas Community and getting some upvotes will be very helpful in get...Leer más
Vroux en May 21, 2024
Hi there, I currently having an issue with my HubSpot CMS. Everytime i'm modifying a text, or adding something, i have some code added (see screenshot). It creates a lot of issue, and everytime i need to delete everything from the source co Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
May 22, 2024 12:22
Hey, @Vroux 👋 It looks like your post got hung up in the spam filter. I moved it back out so it is now visible to our community members. ...Leer más
BarryGrennan en May 20, 2024
They've used it for the basis of every page 😠 Client wants new templates based on current page layouts, content replicated off site for demoing, etc. I'm not sure why anyone would use this as the basis of their theme in 2024 Bar Leer más
1 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Guía
May 22, 2024 10:41
@Anton , I know, right? And it was developed in the last year by a big agency. That existing templates to themes link is useful though, cheers for...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.