• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
TMisuna on May 18, 2024
I have created my own heading module using the following code. However, the following problems occurred 1) Placing this heading module in multiple pages as drag-and-drop content. (2) Margin is given to each heading, margin-top:40px for the first, m read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 18, 2024 14:06
You have 1 class that is being given 3 different margins. Each time the Module is used, it needs to have a unique ID if you want it to have 3 uni...read more
JessMoon on May 17, 2024
By default, if the chatflow is active, a status indicator appears as a green icon in the bottom right corner of the bot image. We don't want that indicator to be visible to users. I tried to do it via CSS, but I don't think it's possible because read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Amoda on May 17, 2024
I am using wordpress plugin gravity form with hubspot addon and data syncing is working fine. but when user enter different email + other data, it will replace the first account they create. for example, if user submit data for the firts time with read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Partner
May 17, 2024 16:29
@Amoda - would it be more straightforward to change the form options to supress cookie behavior? Option "Pre-populate contact fields with known v...read more
kyleffotf on May 16, 2024
In my custom theme (built with HS boilerplate), my custom font is loading and I'm able to style headings, paragraphs, etc. But if a rich text field contains bolded text, it's being ignored. I know the bold font weight is loaded because the headi read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
SlimSr2003 on May 16, 2024
I am struggling with Slick Slider in a custom module. I have used Slick on a different page (jonespr.net domain) and it works just fine as you can see on the top and the bottom sections of this page: https://www.jonespr.net/marcome_mode_test-1 read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 16, 2024 13:18
Hi there, Just noticed in js file instead of ss-slider try with '.ss-slider'. Thank you
SvanEck on May 16, 2024
Hello, Can someone help me with this? I want to use the HubDB Row field in comination with HubDB Table field . So first let the Content Creator choose a table and then a row of that table. I tried the following based on the these docs : read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 17, 2024 11:01
My primary experience with use of HubDB selectors is as module parameters where you can default them to NULL or a specific published table. I would h...read more
Solved
stupkad on May 16, 2024
Is there a possibility, to use data from HubDb within Richtext fields? Macro-based HubL snippets would do the trick as well.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 16, 2024 10:29
Hi there! Yes, HubDB HubL will work inside the Richtext as well. Happy HubSpoting!
JWickowski on May 16, 2024
Hi, I want to create a module to display a list of article from blog. I want to display: Image + title + summary, but I get error: DisabledException: 'module' is disabled in this context Here is the code: ``` <div class="blog-list"> {% set read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
May 16, 2024 11:10
Hi @JWickowski The error "DisabledException: 'module' is disabled in this context" occurs because the blog_recent_posts HubL function is likel...read more
AudreyBouclin on May 15, 2024
Hello! We are using the CLEAN PRO theme for our company's website. We are currently setting up a landing page. We have added the module called "Local footer (PRO)," but the social media icons are not appearing in the footer, even though the box read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
May 16, 2024 10:21
Sorry if that screenshot was confusing - I am actually seeing the same thing as you and other vistors would see. The screenshot in my previous ...read more
RMarinho5 on May 15, 2024
Hi! I would like it if, after submitting an HS form, the redirect URL had some dinamics parameters based on informations of contact and their HubSpot ID. For example, after for submission, the lead is redirected to a URL like: http://www.domín read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 15, 2024 20:15
@RMarinho5 - although not supported as a true form editing function, this kind of adaptation is actually not too hard to achieve. You just need to ...read more
RMarinho5 on May 15, 2024
Olá! Eu gostaria que, após a submissão de um formulário HS, a URL de redirecionamento tivesse alguns parâmetros dinânimos com base nas informações do contato convertido e seu ID do HubSpot. Por exemplo, após a submissão do formulário, o lead é di read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
May 17, 2024 16:05
Olá @RMarinho5 , tudo bem? Segue um exemplo de código que você pode testar e veer se atende sua necessidade, foi uma recomendação do nosso líd...read more
MrCapp on May 15, 2024
We're currently facing a challenge with our blog setup and would appreciate some guidance. Our situation is as follows: We currently maintain content across four separate blogs, but we're considering consolidating them into a single central blog read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 15, 2024 15:23
Hi there! I like suggest to use custom category dropdown in blog post to group up based on catergory. But instead of having link some thing like ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.