• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
PKemps on February 03, 2023
Hi, i hope that someone can help me. I'm creating a event calendar module to be used in email with the next 3 upcoming events. I created some custom properties for that and a custom emailmodule. But now i trying to filter only the upcoming event read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 03, 2023 21:17
Hi @PKemps - You might need to use unixtimestamp(event.event_start_date) not unixtimestamp(event.event_start_date.value). The unixtimestamp() wi...read more
itopac on February 03, 2023
On mobile, both the icon and the hamburger menu do not work properly. -Icon becomes unclickable -When I click on the menu item itself, it does not open the submenu. https://www.pointr.tech/
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 04, 2023 01:18
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , when the hamburger menu appears, the logo becomes unclickable. It should be clickable and redirect the user to the landing page. ...read more
m_engineer on February 02, 2023
Is there a way to use the Hubl function or something similar to get the previous and next posts of a blog? I would like to incorporate this into the template if possible.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 02, 2023 23:21
Hi @m_engineer , you can use following Hubls to get the informations about the next/previous blog posts {{ content.next_post_featured_image }}...read more
DevenD on February 02, 2023
Hey all, I was recently validating a page while making some edits and noticed it was triggering a "body seen but an element of the same type was already open" on the page. Upon digging further it looks like a hubspot form we have for blog subscr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AnkurKhetan on February 02, 2023
I have created a contact form, when I enter the code of that form in video, then a popup of cookies comes, which has to be removed. please solutions
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 03, 2023 01:31
Hello @AnkurKhetan Go to the Hubspot Marketing Dashboard and select "Forms." Locate the form for which you want to remove the cookie popup and ...read more
RJRao on February 02, 2023
Hi, How can I add custom HTML CSS to a template or webpage? Thanks
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Elite Partner
February 02, 2023 10:51
You would use the design manager under marketing > files and Templates > Design Tools. You can either edit the template itself that you are wo...read more
MHendriks on February 02, 2023
There has been a change to the HubDB. Previously we could see, within the text column, how many characters were used/available. You saw this at the bottom of the gray bar. This suddenly disappeared. Because the number of characters is important to read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 03, 2023 17:08
Hi, @MHendriks Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @amwilie @BarryGrennan @Teun have you noticed any strange behaviour matching what @MHendriks i...read more
Solved
RGrimsley on February 02, 2023
Hey, folks! I'm very new to the HubL world, so please forgive me if this is a very simple fix! I'm trying to create two containers to house our most recent blogs. One will be full-width and host the most recent blog, while the following will be read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 02, 2023 12:28
Sorry, I forgot that loop.index actually starts at 1. So just update it to be {% unless loop.index == 1 %} and it should work.
VOnah6 on February 02, 2023
Hello everyone, On my page template, I have a custom code that allows me to pre-fill the user's details in hubspot form embed in our page if they're logged in on our website. The code below has been working for us but somehow it just stopped work read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
February 02, 2023 11:22
This means that your contact ID is returning null, which would only happen if the contact isn't known. This could be two reasons that I can think of:...read more
Dtischlinger on February 01, 2023
Hallo liebe Community, ich würde gerne das in meinem Website-Theme enthaltene social-follow Modul so bearbeiten, dass ich auf die Icons von Fontawesome-5.14.0 zugreifen kann. Der Grund ist, dass ich gerne auf ein TikTok Icon zugreifen möchte, read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
HubSpot Employee
February 03, 2023 03:49
Hallo @Anton , ich habe ausprobiert, den Code zu ändern, allerdings scheint es nicht geklappt zu haben: https://www.loom.com/share/6...read more
Solved
MrCapp on February 01, 2023
Hello. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. I have a template with a series of custom modules and I'm trying to replace the default content in some of the fields with content specific to the type of template. In this example I hav read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 01, 2023 13:19
Finally got it sorted - revised code below if anyone else has a similar issue: {% dnd_section %} {% dnd_column %} {% dnd_row %} {...read more
OSgt on February 01, 2023
Hello, I have created a custom action and I would like to translate it (english and french). I see I can translate labels, but in my action I have "select" input, here the code : [ "typeDefinition" => [ "name" read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 02, 2023 09:55
Hi, @OSgt 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Let's see if the community has any experience here — hey @LMeert @JBeatty , can you shine any light here...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.