• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
BarryGrennan en May 20, 2024
They've used it for the basis of every page 😠 Client wants new templates based on current page layouts, content replicated off site for demoing, etc. I'm not sure why anyone would use this as the basis of their theme in 2024 Bar Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
May 21, 2024 08:11
Hi @BarryGrennan Yes. First, you need to open that page in the content editor and then add "?developerMode=true" in the URL. Now when you ho...Leer más
ChrisSosa1337 en May 20, 2024
I am trying to add the Mapbox Search Nearby Companies to our production account, and when I try to add the secret MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN using "hs secrets add", I get the following error: The secret "MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN" was not added. This com Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Resuelta
SlimSr2003 en May 19, 2024
Ok this is kind of an extension of a previsous issue . That issue was solved but now I have anoterh issue. I have created a custom module that is a Slick Slider. I have used the module on this page: http://45821948.hs-sites.com/media-customers an Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
May 20, 2024 05:11
When looking at the page source, I noticed that your second page is loading 2 different Jquery files. https://static.hsappstatic.net/jquery-lib...Leer más
Resuelta
TMisuna en May 18, 2024
I have created my own heading module using the following code. However, the following problems occurred 1) Placing this heading module in multiple pages as drag-and-drop content. (2) Margin is given to each heading, margin-top:40px for the first, m Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
May 18, 2024 14:06
You have 1 class that is being given 3 different margins. Each time the Module is used, it needs to have a unique ID if you want it to have 3 uni...Leer más
JessMoon en May 17, 2024
By default, if the chatflow is active, a status indicator appears as a green icon in the bottom right corner of the bot image. We don't want that indicator to be visible to users. I tried to do it via CSS, but I don't think it's possible because Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
May 20, 2024 12:01
Hi, @JessMoon 👋 Thanks for your question. I don't see this listed in the documentation as an option. We'll leave this open in case another c...Leer más
Resuelta
Amoda en May 17, 2024
I am using wordpress plugin gravity form with hubspot addon and data syncing is working fine. but when user enter different email + other data, it will replace the first account they create. for example, if user submit data for the firts time with Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Guía | Partner
May 17, 2024 16:29
@Amoda - would it be more straightforward to change the form options to supress cookie behavior? Option "Pre-populate contact fields with known v...Leer más
kyleffotf en May 16, 2024
In my custom theme (built with HS boilerplate), my custom font is loading and I'm able to style headings, paragraphs, etc. But if a rich text field contains bolded text, it's being ignored. I know the bold font weight is loaded because the headi Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador
May 19, 2024 06:49
What happens when you try changing font-weight: bold; to a numeric value instead? 700 is bold, but 900 should be black (heavy). If that doesn't chang...Leer más
Resuelta
SlimSr2003 en May 16, 2024
I am struggling with Slick Slider in a custom module. I have used Slick on a different page (jonespr.net domain) and it works just fine as you can see on the top and the bottom sections of this page: https://www.jonespr.net/marcome_mode_test-1 Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
May 16, 2024 13:18
Hi there, Just noticed in js file instead of ss-slider try with '.ss-slider'. Thank you
SvanEck en May 16, 2024
Hello, Can someone help me with this? I want to use the HubDB Row field in comination with HubDB Table field . So first let the Content Creator choose a table and then a row of that table. I tried the following based on the these docs : Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Guía | Partner
May 17, 2024 11:01
My primary experience with use of HubDB selectors is as module parameters where you can default them to NULL or a specific published table. I would h...Leer más
Resuelta
stupkad en May 16, 2024
Is there a possibility, to use data from HubDb within Richtext fields? Macro-based HubL snippets would do the trick as well.
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
May 16, 2024 10:29
Hi there! Yes, HubDB HubL will work inside the Richtext as well. Happy HubSpoting!
JWickowski en May 16, 2024
Hi, I want to create a module to display a list of article from blog. I want to display: Image + title + summary, but I get error: DisabledException: 'module' is disabled in this context Here is the code: ``` <div class="blog-list"> {% set Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Miembro
May 20, 2024 03:02
Hi, I am creatting a module and I have a problem with < div class = "blog-list-item-summary" > {{ rec_post . meta_descripti...Leer más
AudreyBouclin en May 15, 2024
Hello! We are using the CLEAN PRO theme for our company's website. We are currently setting up a landing page. We have added the module called "Local footer (PRO)," but the social media icons are not appearing in the footer, even though the box Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Guía | Partner nivel Platinum
May 16, 2024 10:21
Sorry if that screenshot was confusing - I am actually seeing the same thing as you and other vistors would see. The screenshot in my previous ...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.