• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
drewspotshubs on February 20, 2024
I'm a marketer/wannabe developer trying to pass the CMS for Developers course. I went and completed a Codecademy Javascript course first before diving in here, and in past jobs I was primarily a front-end web developer (html/css). Wrapping my b read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 20, 2024 17:10
Hi @drewspotshubs I'm also a marketer with dev experience and am currently working on my practicum as well. I am building the theme fully fro...read more
EHessler on February 20, 2024
https://www.loom.com/share/4766d0b765c548a1950a3ff8c49bd306
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Platinum Partner
February 20, 2024 17:56
Hey @EHessler - the video was very helpful. I believe the issue is with the .find() method. .find('input[name="credit_score"]').val()...read more
ACarrillo7 on February 20, 2024
Hello everyone! My CMS theme uses some URLs, and I would like to know if there is any way to store the URLs as global variables so I can access those variables across my CMS theme rather than hardcoding all the URLs one by one on every module.
0 upvote
0 Reply
AWelker85 on February 20, 2024
Hello, In the HubBD table, we had our developers create a numbering system so we could organize projects and feature newly completed projects at the top. Now that HubSpot has launched the new table where we can drag n drop to reorganize - I am read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
February 20, 2024 18:17
Hi @AWelker85 We had a website using a similar setup before the draggable rows in HubDB were available and, yes, it would require the develo...read more
Alecdela on February 20, 2024
Hey There - I want to create a button-style CTA in HubSpot that opens a dropdown menu when clicked, allowing users to select from several files in the dropdown. All help is appreciated!
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
DM2 on February 19, 2024
Hi I'm trying to understand call and page limits for HUBDB. I've create a custom module that references a hubdb table and pulls data using the hubdb_row field. It has a repeater option on it, so i can select a multiple number of rows. A read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 19, 2024 16:20
@DM2 happy to help clarify the limits: 10 calls to the hubdb_table_rows HubL function per CMS page . Does this mean I can only call 10...read more
stupkad on February 19, 2024
Hi, does hubspot cms support form field customization or even custom form fields which can be used in standard hubspot forms? A customer of us is requesting a multi select dropdown control, and an calendar with some specific logic in term of read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 19, 2024 13:10
Hi @stupkad , as for custom fields: Yes - you can use every ptoperty you create as a form field. As for calendar - it seems like you're lo...read more
AZity on February 19, 2024
We have a knowledgebase portal in hubspot where we ask for different sets of information from the users via hubspot forms. With how it was set up initially, it requires the user to enter their email on every form to connect the info being submitted read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 19, 2024 09:04
Hey @AZity If the users have already submitted the form and you have their information already in the CRM kindly go through this article and...read more
SlimSr2003 on February 17, 2024
Hi All, I am working to create a module that has a rich text section on the left and a embeded video on the right. Here is the HTML for the embed video section: <div class="JTA-player-right"> {% if module.podcast_embed_code.source_type read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
February 18, 2024 12:51
Hi @SlimSr2003 so the biggest issue I see with using the Flex the way you have it, is that you are creating the left and right sides independently ...read more
KSmith-Reyes on February 16, 2024
Hi, Changed the DNS settings with my host but I am still having issues accessing my site. IT gives me a 404 error and also it tells me site is not secure. Can someone help? HubSpot Chat have been totally not helpful.
0 upvote
3 Replies
February 16, 2024 09:06
Hi @KSmith-Reyes good news - looks like it's just a cache issue on your end. I can see your website just fine: You can confirm wi...read more
andrasv on February 16, 2024
Hey guys, I'm quite new to Hubspot CMS development, so I'm not sure why my content variables are not working with the filter or function "truncate". Here is my dilemma which driving me mad: The first and second line outputs are empty, while the 3rd read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
February 16, 2024 12:38
Thank you, Anton, for your great help. Yes, it is a custom module, which is called on a blogpost template. When I output the content.name, it rightly...read more
Solved
evaldas on February 15, 2024
Has anyone ever had success implementing the social login for membership pages? (In particular Google sign in) I followed all the steps listed out in this guide to try and add a Google login button but it does not seem to work properly. read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 20, 2024 17:10
Hi @Jnix284 - thank you for the reply. The help article title probably adds some confusion here with the word "social" in it. Confimring tha...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.