• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
malanciault on February 25, 2024
Hi, I'm editing a Quote template. There is a module called Resource in the template. Looks like this: https://illuxi.d.pr/i/i40d8i Code is: https://illuxi.d.pr/i/gQHDx7 I'm trying to add more than 6 items, but I can't. How ca read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
February 25, 2024 17:03
Found it 🙂 So, if it can help someone: 1- Edit the Field group 2- Scroll down, and find the maximum object count:
viig on February 24, 2024
Hi We want to use ourdomain.com/blog to show content from HubSpot hosted site ( https://mdq-144181444.hubspotpagebuilder.eu ), but we're getting http 502 error. We use the configuration from the manual ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/d read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Williams1 on February 24, 2024
I get this error when i am trying to create a table using the HuDB API with my sandbox cms account personal-access-key Error : "The OAuth token used to make this call expired 19777 day(s) ago. hubspot cms" Please help
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 25, 2024 00:25
Hello Jnix. Thanks for the reply. This is a new integration with the cms developer sandbox account. I am using v3 of the API. I never deleted the ap...read more
Solved
JMendoza2 on February 23, 2024
Does anyone have any answer to why blog_recent_tag_posts does not immediately fetch newly posted blogs? I had to update the page that uses blog_recent_tag_posts before new blog posts shows up.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
February 23, 2024 15:04
Hey, @JMendoza2 👋 Thanks for your question. Experiencing a delay of a few seconds to minutes before newly posted blogs appear with blog...read more
ARamanovich on February 23, 2024
We are currently working on enhancing the performance of our website, and one area we've identified for improvement is the size of the main document that loads upon accessing our site. The current document size appears to be significantly larger read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 24, 2024 21:26
Hi @ARamanovich I ran your website through Google Lighthouse for mobile and desktop and there's a lot of opportunity to improve (FCP on mobile is h...read more
KLohmeier on February 23, 2024
When working to create a double opt in - and when testing the emails, the confirm button does not work. It's been tested on our internal business emails as well as two personal emails. We think think there might be an error in the code - as highlig read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MNecib on February 23, 2024
Hello there, Is there any way to add product I have created here : To en email I created from scratch here : I guess I should use the Hubl variable but don't know which one and how. Thank you for your help. Mohamed.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 23, 2024 17:21
Hey, @MNecib 👋 Welcome to the community. Have you looked into Create emails with programmable content beta ? Best, Jaycee
GBalasubraman on February 23, 2024
Hi All I am using a designly template for my landing page. For my forms i have ticked the box for block free email service providers in order to block personal email id s for the registration form. Whenever I test it and enter my personal ema read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 23, 2024 12:53
Hi, @GBalasubraman 👋 Thanks for posting. Support is correct that this looks like a CSS conflict. You can use the Chrome Dev Tools to inspect t...read more
dcr on February 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I encountered the issue that the cookies banner is reducing website performance greatly. It holds the initial render for 10s on mobile. I don't know what I can do about it. This is the lighthouse report. of live website, I'm cu read more
February 24, 2024 21:34
Hi @dcr while the cookie banner has an impact, there is very little you can do to resolve it (other than finding a third-party solution with lesser...read more
KSmithIllumine8 on February 22, 2024
We have a private content section and need to be able to create a link that sends the currently-logged-in member an email to themselves. Documentation on pulling contact properties is limited and I have not been able to successfully get email by read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 23, 2024 15:20
Hi, @KSmithIllumine8 👋 Thanks for your question. You are correct that there is not a documented way to accomplish your goal. I understand why ...read more
billsincco on February 22, 2024
I've been working on a custom proposal template using the default one with the flow theme. The design manager seems to be working for me and I'm able to use the bult-in modules and other logic. All that said, I just realized that users will not be u read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Partner
February 22, 2024 16:13
Well, the data doesn't have to be placed inside a data table. In can be displayed in any way you like. It does require custom code but I have helped ...read more
Solved
ambershafer on February 22, 2024
Hi, We signed up for a migration using Hubspot's migration support, but we didnt think to test all of the system pages before our "free fixes" window ended, and we're having issues with the password prompts page. The password prompt page does read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 22, 2024 15:35
I love those type of reactions 🙌
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.