• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
SMcIver on December 02, 2022
Hello, We've recently had a new website built and I've encountered an issue with Hubspot's tracking of our custom forms. All of the forms are being collected fine apart from our booking form: https://ukmediation.net/mediation-training/the-i read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 04:21
Hey @SMcIver , I think the issue may be that on the initial booking form you aren't actually capturing an email address. You'll see here tha...read more
m_engineer on December 01, 2022
I want to use the HubL function blog_recent_posts to display tags. Is there any way to do this? ``` {% set rec_posts = blog_recent_posts(11111111111, 10) %} {% for rec_post in rec_posts %} <span class="category">{{rec_posts.tag }}< read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
December 02, 2022 02:00
My bad! I misinterpreted your original request... So you want to do something like that to retrieve the tags: {% set rec_posts = blog_recent_posts...read more
m_engineer on December 01, 2022
I have set up a favicon. However, the favicon does not appear in the mobile Google search results. What could be the cause?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 03:56
Hey @m_engineer , This is probably more of an issue with Google as opposed to the HubSpot APIs and wider platform. I know it can take time for...read more
tw-martijn on December 01, 2022
Recently I started to use the ?hsDebug=true query parameter to dive into some weird loadings I was seeing with our theme. I believe it is all fixed now, except some warnings I have been unable to fix. They do not seem to affect our pages, but they read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MrCapp on December 01, 2022
I ran into an issue that I need some help troubleshooting. I've been rolling the 50+ modules of our site into a theme. My process has been to copy the modules and dependencies from our live server to my dev server. I then make edits in Hubspot and read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DenisG on December 01, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to set up a reverse proxy for the blog by following this tutorial : https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/developer-reference/reverse-proxy-support The domain is configured on Hubspot and "Ready for publishing". The IIS serv read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PDeT on December 01, 2022
hi, I found a new puzzle today. I have a contact property that has a json string as value. When I fetch the value with the api, and paste it in my template, assigned to a variable, the variable neatly passes a fromjson filter and I can transfor read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JosePartoza on December 01, 2022
I fetched the library from my work account and then copy pasted the library(folder) to another folder, and then uploaded it to my sandbox account, why can't I upload the fields.json from the module? I have highlighted one problem on one module that read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sboug on December 01, 2022
Hi, We've just noticed that when using the new quote templates the company name and first line of the address appear on the same line so it looks messy and in some cases hard to distinguish between what is the company name and the start of the a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 01, 2022 12:17
Hi, @sboug 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide a screenshot or other examples of what you are describing? Thank you! — Jaycee
ISohail on November 30, 2022
Hi, We have a page in Hubspot with a banner image (height - 66%) and content below it. We are showing this page in our application inside an iframe. Just before loading we are hiding the header and footer from Hubspot page through script. Post t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 01, 2022 11:43
Hi, @ISohail 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @jonchim @RMones , do you have any feedback or tips you can share with @ISohail ? Thank you ver...read more
ajinpqe on November 30, 2022
Need change the Chinese language into 简 体中文 in the language switcher, Let anyone know? I have attached the screenshot. I'm using @hubspot /language_switcher
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 01, 2022 11:52
Hi, @ajinpqe 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @piersg @Stephanie-OG , do you have any experience with what @ajinpqe is trying to accomplish?...read more
Solved
AJCourt on November 30, 2022
Hi all, New to HubSpot and I'm trying to style my first form with CSS local to my site. I have 2 simple field forms - email address and submit button. How do I find these using JQuery and change classes to style them? I'm using bootstrap 5 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
November 30, 2022 12:35
You don't need to use jQuery. In the form editor go to the "Style & preview" tab and toggle on "Set as raw HTML form". This will remove any HubSp...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.