• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Tajwar on August 17, 2022
I am trying to fetch all the blog authors with blog_authors("default", 250) function, but this is only returning 3 authors. I am using that in a module. Here is my full code. {{ blog_authors("default", 20) }} {% set my_authors = blog_authors("def read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
OksanaR on August 17, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new to HubSpot. I have a custom local module, I need to make it global. I read this but it doesn't work for me, I don't see any more buttons in the inspector where I can convert my module
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
August 17, 2022 05:15
Thanks for the tips, I'll try to use them
LeonardoDVinci on August 16, 2022
Hi, I'm new in HubL and I'm trying to redesign the default email_subscription (Subscription Preferences) module by swapping the check boxes with toggle switches instead however upon attempting to code it, I found the module's code nowhere near i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 16, 2022 23:27
Hi @LeonardoDVinci , the email_subscription module is one of - I call them - "non really modifiable" ones. I've styled checkboxes like toggles...read more
dyurkanin on August 16, 2022
Hey folks, When dev sandboxes for CMS Hub were launched last year it was strictly to Enterprise accounts. Is there a way to add on a Sandbox to a professional account and/or are their plans to open up sandboxes to other account tiers? This is ess read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
August 17, 2022 00:57
Hi @dyurkanin Good news! CMS Hub Pro actually includes a content staging area where you can prepare new website content behind the scenes an...read more
jpineda91 on August 16, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm trying to add pagination to a blog and press templates. I tried using this example , but it only changes the featured blog post and not the listing. Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance, Jonathan
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
August 17, 2022 07:07
Hi @BarryGrennan , Do you know why updating the template and adding the pagination would affect the filter? Blog cards module: <div class=...read more
Solved
JakobZ on August 16, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to have a very simple global module in an email that uses the URL stored in a specific property (signup_url) of the contact. This is my code so far: <div style="color:#102625"> <p style="border:2px; border-style:soli read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
August 16, 2022 04:32
Hi @JakobZ , to place a (contact) property inside a custom module you should type it this way {{ contact.singnup_url }} Also - ...read more
EEnzipe on August 15, 2022
https://hubspotdev.slack.com/archives/C2YHAHB6K/p1660625981435709
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 16, 2022 08:10
Hi, @EEnzipe 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you add your question or issue to this thread, please? It's not clear what your issue is, and not ev...read more
gsantos1 on August 15, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm working on a page template with a dnd area which contains 3 dnd_section and each section contains a different module. This template is used on 60 pages, changing fields on the modules to generate content from different Hubdb read more
August 16, 2022 03:37
Hi @gsantos1 , this is a complete normal behaviour of HubSpot. Once a page is build upon a template, changing the template won't affect the al...read more
Stitchko on August 15, 2022
Hello community members, my client leave HubSpot CMS Professional in order to move main pages (home, about us, ...) to WordPress. However, I found header pretty complicated to migrate and Ican't get any solutions to work. Is there any chance to c read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
August 15, 2022 12:01
Thanks for the answer.
mmcgrath1 on August 15, 2022
I'm looking to print a date in an email to always show the date of next Thursday. Using the below script I could print a date 21 days in advance but I'd like it to always calculate the date for next Thursday. {% set future_date = local_dt read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
August 17, 2022 00:49
I don't know if I'm missing something, but couldn't you calculate it like this? {% set today = local_dt|datetimeformat("%w")%} {% set thursday = 5...read more
Solved
TvanDonselaar on August 15, 2022
Set up a customer font following HS instructions, added stylesheet to page but it's not available when designing the landing page. Anyone an idea for fixing it? Page: http://onomondo-3988323.hs-sites.com/paid-search-template /* @import read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
August 16, 2022 03:24
Hi @TvanDonselaar , it's okay for debugging - but for production you should remove it. For me the headline(s) are getting the font. ...read more
Solved
jpineda91 on August 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a filter on a resource library that displays all assets, here is my code: <select name="topic"> <option value="">View Resources By Type</option> <option value="show-all">Show All&l read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
August 12, 2022 11:40
@jpineda91 It looks like your module.resources_page_link.url.href variable is returning blank. When document.location.href is set to blank it jus...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.