• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MLeonard54 on August 10, 2022
Hello! I recently upgraded from Sales Pro to Sales Enterprise so I can create Custom Objects and create a field that has unique data for deduping purposes. I've also added Operations Pro for a web hook. HubSpot provided me with two apps that can ass read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 10, 2022 16:59
Hi, @MLeonard54 👋 Sounds like there is a lot to unpack here. Let's see if we can get the conversation going and get some feedback on what you ca...read more
HCook7 on August 10, 2022
Hey HubSpot community, I am currently representing a company that is looking for a fullstack developer with HubSpot experience. This role is fully remote and they are paying up to 120K offering many benefits such as company shares and 30 days pa read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PMC-RO on August 10, 2022
Hi, There is one script injected by HubSpot that is executed within 3 seconds after page load. Here it is: <script> (function () { window.addEventListener('load', function () { setTimeout(function () { var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); xhr.ope read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
devkos on August 10, 2022
Hi there, I was using AOS animations ( https://github.com/michalsnik/aos ) library developing my pages. All works fine. However, when I edit modules in HubSpot's page editor the content disappears. As soon as I start changing the text for exampl read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 10, 2022 23:10
Hi, I'm not familiar with AOS, but if it's just the CSS, you can also make add quick piece of js that removes all the oas attribute's when it's...read more
ASouy on August 10, 2022
Dear HubSpot team, I am having trouble sending test email when wrapping a module in a conditional statement: {% if contact.product_for_email_1__c != 'None' %} {% module "module_165944613959018" path="/XXXX/Product card", label="Product read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 10, 2022 16:37
Hi, @ASouy 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Let's see if we can get the conversation started. @Anton @Jnix284 @assi do you have any experience w...read more
PALliance on August 09, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to edit the button on the website. It spans the whole website page, but I want it to be just a small pill-size button. I tried editing the left and right margins but its says " Left and right margins can only be edited in developer t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 10, 2022 17:29
Hi @Teun , Thanks for your reply. How do I send you the link to the page? Also, is there a way to send you the page privately? I'd prefer it if pos...read more
mpickle on August 09, 2022
When I add new accounts with "hs auth" or manually change the name of an account in hubspot.config.yml, and then do some work in any portal with "hs watch" running, my hubspot.config.yml resets itself to a previous version without the recent changes read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Akvilep on August 09, 2022
Hi, I wanted to ask if it is possible to code this - when a person receives an email under a specific category (i.e. general marketing), is it possible for this box to be pre-selected when they click to unsubscription preferences at the footer of th read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 10, 2022 15:57
Hi, @Akvilep 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Let's see if we can get the conversation started. Hey, @ashleyidesign @Anton @BarryGrennan do you ...read more
phtheref on August 09, 2022
Hi! I how can I force dowloadable material open to new tab instead of same window? Now in HubDB there is: At link there is at the moment public google-drive url-address.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 09, 2022 10:40
This is probably the solution! Just do not forget to prevent security issues when you are using target="_blank" So if you use target="_blank", ad...read more
mariana_pic on August 08, 2022
I've added a form to a custom module using the javascript embed code. I need to do this because I want to use the callback function. The problem I am having is that: I am setting the forms to redirect to different URLs depending on the page read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 09, 2022 14:15
Hi @mariana_pic 👋 Let's see if we can get the conversation going. Hey, @Mark_Ryba @miljkovicmisa @FabianRichter do you have any experience...read more
amin9 on August 08, 2022
When I submit the search it goes to 404 page. So I am trying to fix it. #1. When I browse manually, for example: http://my.domain/hs-search-results?term=keyword The page displaying the search result, but have different look, different header & read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 09, 2022 07:12
Hi @amin9 , is your template set to "available for new Content"? Your template should have something like this <!-- templateType: s...read more
donrua on August 08, 2022
Congratz on HS finally adding some schema. I've been using schema for many years, so already have some on page. I'd like to see EXACTLY what schema/code HS will add if I turn on the blogposting schema. Where can I see it, so I can compare to what's read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.