• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
WArteca on Junho 21, 2024
Hello, My menu changes vertical on the mobile site and takes up half the screen. How would I make this "hamburger style" when it the website is pulled up mobilly? Best, Bill
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto
Junho 22, 2024 08:21
Hi @WArteca , in order to implement a "hamburger" menu you'll have to modify the existing header template or create a new one for mobile. Depends...Leia mais
BKelley0 on Junho 21, 2024
Is there a way to create a print task from Hubspot for individual contacts?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto
Junho 21, 2024 17:29
Hey @BKelley0 , like from within the CRM or more like from a website like a membership page? Are all required fields inside the CRM? I coul...Leia mais
Solucionado
Herrmann on Junho 21, 2024
Hello, There are some weird URLs being generated in our sitemap.xml. See below. These URLs do not exist as pages in Hubspot. I can not remove them either in the CMS because they do not exist. Any ideas? https://www.gdldlaw.com/attorneys-3b0 Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Junho 21, 2024 16:31
Hi @Herrmann One place I would check is the Archived pages (website or landing pages). Even though pages are archived, they can still techni...Leia mais
Solucionado
paolo_scanlon on Junho 21, 2024
Hi there! I'm looking for the code to paste in a rich text module for a scrolling terms of service agreement. Something like this used in other form providers: Can anyone help me out? This is not natively possible in HubSpot forms, but I'm p Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Autoridade no assunto
Junho 21, 2024 16:03
Hi @paolo_scanlon , while you could use a rich-text for this I wouldn't recommend it for one simple reason: If you have to update the legal text ...Leia mais
cvosullivan on Junho 21, 2024
Hello! I have minimal coding knowledge and need some help please. I need to rotate a list of users. It is a custom HubSpot User property - Clarity Coach. I can't use HubSpot's round robin workflow action becaue I need to be able to see who is u Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
Sasha-A8 on Junho 21, 2024
I was searching around and couldn't find an answer so I thought I'd post it here. By default, HubSpot minifies any javascript files that you host in the design manager. If you right click the file and choose "Copy public path" Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
SlimSr2003 on Junho 21, 2024
I have a custom module on this page: https://www.jonespr.net/eight-arms-blog/the-key-elements-of-a-successful-executive-visibility-program This one here: that when I color green the text in the rich text filed it is over writing the anchor Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto
Junho 21, 2024 16:25
Hi @SlimSr2003 , so if I get you right: If you're working with the rich-text and color the text green via the "text color" option it's a normal b...Leia mais
CHautman on Junho 20, 2024
Hey guys, I am trying to create a CTA button in HubSpot to match the "Download Case Study" button we have on our website: https://retireefirst.com/case-studies/city-of-grapevine-experiences-a-seamless-retiree-medicare-implementatio Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Participante
Junho 21, 2024 13:25
Hey @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks for responding. I actually figured it out this morning with a HubSpot customer support person. All the best, Co...Leia mais
Solucionado
sylvio-otercar on Junho 20, 2024
Hello again, This time it's the social icons. Saqueador (Realçar para ler) <div class="bio-social-links"> {% if blog_author.has_social_profiles %} {% if blog_author.facebook %} <a href="{{ blog_author.facebook }}" target="_bla Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Participante
Junho 20, 2024 08:55
This was solved by adding a https:// prefix on the author module 🙂
SJ0 on Junho 20, 2024
I added accordion in Hubspot site but its tagline is showing as main heading of FAQs. I want to make tagline in H2 but not getting option to change. Please help
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Junho 20, 2024 16:15
Hey, @SJ0 👋 This ended up in the spam filter. It's back in the community and visibly to our members. Can you share a bit more about h...Leia mais
AGray65 on Junho 20, 2024
So I'm trying to embed a cta into a page (new CTA, not legacy) and even though I am setting the thing to be responsive, it is still getting fixed dimensions in the code output. <div class="hs-cta-embed hs-cta-simple-placeholder hs-cta-embed- Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Junho 20, 2024 09:56
Hi @AGray65 Was running into the same issue and thought it was a bug but HubSpot support confirmed the code is generated as intended. ...Leia mais
Solucionado
Octav on Junho 19, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to customize a quote template and i need to check what values are selected in a dropdown select property but i can´t make it. i have simple if sentence but i can't reach the code inside the if. {% if (BUYER_COMPANY.resp Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Orientador(a) | Parceiro
Junho 20, 2024 09:42
@Octav - the proerty values for a dropdown select are stored as string values inside the property. If 'Prueba' is one of the possible selections of...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.