• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
WArteca on June 21, 2024
Hello, My menu changes vertical on the mobile site and takes up half the screen. How would I make this "hamburger style" when it the website is pulled up mobilly? Best, Bill
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
June 22, 2024 08:21
Hi @WArteca , in order to implement a "hamburger" menu you'll have to modify the existing header template or create a new one for mobile. Depends...read more
BKelley0 on June 21, 2024
Is there a way to create a print task from Hubspot for individual contacts?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader
June 21, 2024 17:29
Hey @BKelley0 , like from within the CRM or more like from a website like a membership page? Are all required fields inside the CRM? I coul...read more
Herrmann on June 21, 2024
Hello, There are some weird URLs being generated in our sitemap.xml. See below. These URLs do not exist as pages in Hubspot. I can not remove them either in the CMS because they do not exist. Any ideas? https://www.gdldlaw.com/attorneys-3b0 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
June 21, 2024 16:31
Hi @Herrmann One place I would check is the Archived pages (website or landing pages). Even though pages are archived, they can still techni...read more
Solved
paolo_scanlon on June 21, 2024
Hi there! I'm looking for the code to paste in a rich text module for a scrolling terms of service agreement. Something like this used in other form providers: Can anyone help me out? This is not natively possible in HubSpot forms, but I'm p read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Thought Leader
June 21, 2024 16:03
Hi @paolo_scanlon , while you could use a rich-text for this I wouldn't recommend it for one simple reason: If you have to update the legal text ...read more
cvosullivan on June 21, 2024
Hello! I have minimal coding knowledge and need some help please. I need to rotate a list of users. It is a custom HubSpot User property - Clarity Coach. I can't use HubSpot's round robin workflow action becaue I need to be able to see who is u read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Sasha-A8 on June 21, 2024
I was searching around and couldn't find an answer so I thought I'd post it here. By default, HubSpot minifies any javascript files that you host in the design manager. If you right click the file and choose "Copy public path" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SlimSr2003 on June 21, 2024
I have a custom module on this page: https://www.jonespr.net/eight-arms-blog/the-key-elements-of-a-successful-executive-visibility-program This one here: that when I color green the text in the rich text filed it is over writing the anchor read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader
June 21, 2024 16:25
Hi @SlimSr2003 , so if I get you right: If you're working with the rich-text and color the text green via the "text color" option it's a normal b...read more
CHautman on June 20, 2024
Hey guys, I am trying to create a CTA button in HubSpot to match the "Download Case Study" button we have on our website: https://retireefirst.com/case-studies/city-of-grapevine-experiences-a-seamless-retiree-medicare-implementatio read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 21, 2024 13:25
Hey @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks for responding. I actually figured it out this morning with a HubSpot customer support person. All the best, Co...read more
Solved
sylvio-otercar on June 20, 2024
Hello again, This time it's the social icons. Spoiler (Highlight to read) <div class="bio-social-links"> {% if blog_author.has_social_profiles %} {% if blog_author.facebook %} <a href="{{ blog_author.facebook }}" target="_blan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Participant
June 20, 2024 08:55
This was solved by adding a https:// prefix on the author module 🙂
SJ0 on June 20, 2024
I added accordion in Hubspot site but its tagline is showing as main heading of FAQs. I want to make tagline in H2 but not getting option to change. Please help
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 20, 2024 16:15
Hey, @SJ0 👋 This ended up in the spam filter. It's back in the community and visibly to our members. Can you share a bit more about h...read more
AGray65 on June 20, 2024
So I'm trying to embed a cta into a page (new CTA, not legacy) and even though I am setting the thing to be responsive, it is still getting fixed dimensions in the code output. <div class="hs-cta-embed hs-cta-simple-placeholder hs-cta-embed- read more
Guide | Platinum Partner
June 20, 2024 09:56
Hi @AGray65 Was running into the same issue and thought it was a bug but HubSpot support confirmed the code is generated as intended. ...read more
Solved
Octav on June 19, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to customize a quote template and i need to check what values are selected in a dropdown select property but i can´t make it. i have simple if sentence but i can't reach the code inside the if. {% if (BUYER_COMPANY.resp read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Guide | Partner
June 20, 2024 09:42
@Octav - the proerty values for a dropdown select are stored as string values inside the property. If 'Prueba' is one of the possible selections of...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.