• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
CPacheco on June 24, 2022
Hi everyone!, I found a "widget_container" tag in an old hubl layout that Im working right now, this tag appears in the current documentation in flexible columns: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/tags#flexible-column In this link talk read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
June 25, 2022 01:17
Hey @CPacheco - for anything new you're building, it's best to avoid widget_container. These are from the old "drag and drop templates" (yeah, the ...read more
kumarb1 on June 24, 2022
Hello Team, I need message and calling between hubspot contact and my own app reliable pbx. So i ask you regarding SMS channel. or how to add custom call button in contact page, onclick call button called my own API with contact and owner contact read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 23, 2022 05:25
Hello can i integrate my own calling functionality ? like we did call button to make a call in ticket detail page? and onclick call button called my...read more
MSchaupp5 on June 24, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm fairly new to hubspot and don't know anything about code. I downloaded this custom module that comes with the Ridge email template. It’s a hero banner for marketing emails. I would really like to adjust read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 24, 2022 10:11
Hi, @MSchaupp5 👋 Welcome aboard! Let's see if we can get the conversation started for you — @Anton @A_Wessolly @Jnix284 do you have any th...read more
MSchaupp5 on June 24, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm fairly new to hubspot and don't know anything about code. I downloaded this custom module that comes with the Ridge email template. It’s a hero banner for marketing emails. I would really like to adjust read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
June 24, 2022 09:55
My goodness, anything with code seems to be scary. I work for a HubSpot partner and we work great with this kind of stuff. Do you still have this pr...read more
Alexander_Mrohs on June 24, 2022
Hi, I am redirecting form submissions in HubSpot forms to an external site. How to add target =" _blank " to that link? Thanks, Alex
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 24, 2022 12:51
Hey, @Alexander_Mrohs 👋 Thanks for the question. To clarify, is this: A HubSpot form (created in-app) and being used on a HubSpot hosted pag...read more
tmcmillan99 on June 23, 2022
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong with the syntax below? I am trying to grab the value (email) from the input to use as a variable to pass as a url parameter. <div class="flex flex-col"> <form id="form-member" method="G read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 23, 2022 10:29
Hi, @tmcmillan99 ! Thanks for the interesting question. Hey @mangelet @JBeatty @albertsg , can you provide any insight into how @tmcmillan99 ...read more
Solved
CLaflamme on June 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm using the follow logic block to only show elements within the UI editor: {% if request . postDict . inpageEditorUI %} # all the code I want to see in the editor here {% endif %} This works on initial load i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
June 23, 2022 06:59
Hi, As the edit screen for post or blogs always have /edit/ in the url, you could target that piece of URL and based on the value (true or fals...read more
Solved
thamada on June 22, 2022
The images are arranged in this way. I am changing the image for each blog post. Is there any way to get the src of this module? <div class="blog-post__hero-image-wrapper"> {% module 'hero_image' path='@hubspot/linked_image' src=' http read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
June 23, 2022 01:51
I solved the problem with the help of this post. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Adding-a-custom-value-from-a-blog-post-template-t...read more
Solved
MSelles on June 22, 2022
Hi! We are currently building the CMS for our customer, however, we came across an issue regarding using multi-languages in Hubl functions: For the blog listing of a specific topic (or tag), we are using the Hubl function "blog_recent_t read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
June 24, 2022 04:04
Hey @MSelles - they're language variations of the same blog, but when you add the "Blog" field to the module it'll let you choose the different lan...read more
Solved
bkinali on June 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I wanted to customize the 'Write a message' text shown when the chatbot is opened. I've been told that customization is not possible but I'm wondering if there is a way to make the text disappear, maybe with CSS. I would really read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
June 23, 2022 03:06
Unfortunately, because it's within an iframe and hosted on HubSpot's domain, I don't think there's any way to edit it using CSS or JavaScript. ...read more
EKeyser on June 21, 2022
Hey there, I was just chatting with the help desk and they have defered me to you guys. I need help I guess with coding some modules to help with the overall flow of a landing page. Can you help me? https://app.hubspot.com/content/4006681/ read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
June 22, 2022 00:17
Hi @EKeyser , All linkt to app.hubspot.com are only accessible if you are logged in. What @albertsg is meaning is, a preview link where you ...read more
Solved
ben-duchy on June 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to add an 'orderBy' function on a custom object web module? Connecting to HubDB I would use something like this: {% set sites = hubdb_table_rows(1234567, "&orderBy=plot_no") %} Unfortunately this doesnt work when read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
June 22, 2022 00:22
Hi @ben-duchy , I haved tested it out, but at the documentation for crm_objects() I see the following option: {% set events = crm_obj...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.