• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
FurqanAli on May 21, 2024
Hi there, I'm facing one issue I'm using video player field in my custom module but it is not picking up if we are specifying custom width and height. Please check the code: <div class="main_video_box" id="full_width_v4" style="{{ module.styl read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
LReid-Sachs on May 21, 2024
I am fairly new to hubspot... when our company migrated this website to hubspot, the hubspot team custom-coded our blog listings page. Now our company wants to go back to the default blog listings template and use that more or less. Is there a w read more
Guide | Partner
May 21, 2024 18:55
@LReid-Sachs - It's perfectly possible to replace the listings template that you have on your blog with a different template. That's the theory at ...read more
EdCupaioli on May 21, 2024
Background: Currently, a content editor would need to know the exact padding in rem and colors in hex to adjust a section to their liking. I would like to provide content editors with a simple to choice menu to apply theme colors or default paddi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 21, 2024 15:05
Hey, @EdCupaioli 👋 If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to the Ideas Community and getting some upvotes will be very helpful in get...read more
BarryGrennan on May 20, 2024
They've used it for the basis of every page 😠 Client wants new templates based on current page layouts, content replicated off site for demoing, etc. I'm not sure why anyone would use this as the basis of their theme in 2024 Bar read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
May 22, 2024 03:46
Hi @BarryGrennan Okay so I would recommend that you change the layout and use dnd_areas then please do that as it's based on the old layout wh...read more
ChrisSosa1337 on May 20, 2024
I am trying to add the Mapbox Search Nearby Companies to our production account, and when I try to add the secret MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN using "hs secrets add", I get the following error: The secret "MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN" was not added. This com read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
SlimSr2003 on May 19, 2024
Ok this is kind of an extension of a previsous issue . That issue was solved but now I have anoterh issue. I have created a custom module that is a Slick Slider. I have used the module on this page: http://45821948.hs-sites.com/media-customers an read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 20, 2024 05:11
When looking at the page source, I noticed that your second page is loading 2 different Jquery files. https://static.hsappstatic.net/jquery-lib...read more
Solved
TMisuna on May 18, 2024
I have created my own heading module using the following code. However, the following problems occurred 1) Placing this heading module in multiple pages as drag-and-drop content. (2) Margin is given to each heading, margin-top:40px for the first, m read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 18, 2024 14:06
You have 1 class that is being given 3 different margins. Each time the Module is used, it needs to have a unique ID if you want it to have 3 uni...read more
JessMoon on May 17, 2024
By default, if the chatflow is active, a status indicator appears as a green icon in the bottom right corner of the bot image. We don't want that indicator to be visible to users. I tried to do it via CSS, but I don't think it's possible because read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 20, 2024 12:01
Hi, @JessMoon 👋 Thanks for your question. I don't see this listed in the documentation as an option. We'll leave this open in case another c...read more
Solved
Amoda on May 17, 2024
I am using wordpress plugin gravity form with hubspot addon and data syncing is working fine. but when user enter different email + other data, it will replace the first account they create. for example, if user submit data for the firts time with read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide | Partner
May 17, 2024 16:29
@Amoda - would it be more straightforward to change the form options to supress cookie behavior? Option "Pre-populate contact fields with known v...read more
kyleffotf on May 16, 2024
In my custom theme (built with HS boilerplate), my custom font is loading and I'm able to style headings, paragraphs, etc. But if a rich text field contains bolded text, it's being ignored. I know the bold font weight is loaded because the headi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 19, 2024 06:49
What happens when you try changing font-weight: bold; to a numeric value instead? 700 is bold, but 900 should be black (heavy). If that doesn't chang...read more
Solved
SlimSr2003 on May 16, 2024
I am struggling with Slick Slider in a custom module. I have used Slick on a different page (jonespr.net domain) and it works just fine as you can see on the top and the bottom sections of this page: https://www.jonespr.net/marcome_mode_test-1 read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 16, 2024 13:18
Hi there, Just noticed in js file instead of ss-slider try with '.ss-slider'. Thank you
SvanEck on May 16, 2024
Hello, Can someone help me with this? I want to use the HubDB Row field in comination with HubDB Table field . So first let the Content Creator choose a table and then a row of that table. I tried the following based on the these docs : read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Partner
May 17, 2024 11:01
My primary experience with use of HubDB selectors is as module parameters where you can default them to NULL or a specific published table. I would h...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.